PDA

View Full Version : The KFO Oscars for 2001

Mr. Nemo
01-18-2002, 11:45 PM
2001 was a good year for KFO, and I think it's time we all recognized the people that have devoted their time and effort into making this forum what it is today. To this end, the academy of KFO, a panel of distinguished members of the forum, has issued a series of awards to our most prominent members.

Most thick-skinned: Kung Lek, who had to endure countless criticisms of his moderating without once flaming back. Honorable mention goes to Gary, who by all logic should have been flamed to a burning crisp concerning pressure points but who remained remarkably unphased.

Best Imp: The period (aka Ralek., aka Ryu.), whose stories of suplexing attractive young women will be remembered by all.

Most successful troll: Rolls (aka Gaiden, aka Kudokan, aka Verder, aka Ralek), whose routine has varied little over the past few months and yet continues to reel them in.

Most prolific troll: Kelvein Chan (aka Goktimus Prime, aka EGO Maximus, aka fivestar, aka handsome, aka ugly, aka bestallstyle), who demonstrated that the best way to get a thread to 200 is to write 199 of the responses yourself, under different screen names.

Creepiest: Neal Cameron (aka JoJitsu27). I heard several different accounts of exactly what happened with this guy, and none of them were good.

Most sex appeal: Mr. Nemo, for obvious reasons.

Fewest words, most content: Truewrestler. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video clip must be worth millions, and truewrestler has posted many of them.

Most words, least content: Turiyan, who frequently wrote page long posts which were entirely indecipherable.

Best keyboard warriors: Maoshan and lkfmdc, who actually got together and fought a real life challenge match, with witnesses and without schedule conflicts due to toughman shows.

Most incoherent: No_Know. In future shows, the name of this reward may be changed to Most_Incoherent-ish, in honor of the recipient's work.

Least inhibited: GunnedDownAtrocity, whose name gives you a pretty good indication of his interests.

Best Chemistry: SifuAbel and Knifefighter, butting heads since september 2000.

Biggest Boy Scout: Ryu, whose frusturating levelheadedness, good will, and gentlemanly conduct assures the rest of us that we are all going to hell.

The Minor Technical Awards:

Best Mullet: Watchman

Most dangerous dog: JWTaylor

Biggest Bench/Squat/Deadlift: Destrous9

Most dangerous qi power: qimaster

Most ambiguous gender: Stacey

Braden
01-18-2002, 11:52 PM
Wow.... maoshan and lkmfdc got together?

Is there a thread anywhere detailing what happened?

Leonidas
01-19-2002, 12:42 AM
Good list, but why wasn't i on it :D

SevenStar
01-19-2002, 01:43 AM
You gotta give an award to this:
http://www.consumptionjunction.com/feat/cc/detail.asp?ID=5959

when did this challenge happen? willow sword and reemul actually fought too.

MonkeySlapToo, WaterDragon, Fa_Jing and I all met and trained together. Don't we get a fellowship award or something?

and I was rated a 9.5 on hot or not. I think I should get the sex appeal award

diego
01-19-2002, 03:33 AM
he also designs his own gear, and coreographs his moves, i seen it like xenith
on the other clip

besides all that he has a major talent for biting the **** out of pop videos
the other one he hella bites duran duran hungry like a wolf,with the whole boat steelo...

check out the other clip yatta the japanese n'sync:p

count
01-19-2002, 07:15 AM
Excellent Mr. Nemo and I concur 100%. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the fight with Maoshan and lkfmdc, from what I heard, it sounded like a good exhibition. Too bad neither spoke up about it in any threads but than I guess that's real "wu de" for both the winner and the loser. At least there haven't been any more 10 page public threads since than. I'd still like to hear what the loser learned from this.

Yung Apprentice
01-19-2002, 10:28 AM
I should get an award for most questions asked!:D With Apprentice as runner-up! ( whatever happened to WatchMan )

Budokan
01-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Jacki for Worst Female Impersonator on KFO

Stacey for Best Female Impersonator on KFO

Ralek. for Guy With the Best Period

Old Jong for Guy With the Avatar That Most Closely Resembles Himself

Camel Killer for Best A$$wipe

Leonidas for Best Classical Reference

Wushu Chik for Hottest Hottie On-line

DelicateSound
01-19-2002, 11:58 AM
Budokan for the best scene in the new Rolls musical! :D

P.S: Budo - I have that scene saved on my hard drive! Beautiful.

SifuAbel for the man who knows best how to use abuse to shirk the questions.

old jong
01-19-2002, 12:01 PM
:D You got the eye you know!;)
I give you the oscar for the most mellow temperament facing the troll!... ;)

wushu chik
01-19-2002, 02:10 PM
THANK YOU BUDOKAN!!! At least I made the list! wooo hooooo!!!

For the sexiest guy....DEFINETLY WATCHMAN (with Silumkid coming a close runner up!!)

Most Annoying (Besides Ralek and Jacki) ....STACEY....what the hell is with this person anyways?? Male/Female PICK ONE

Most Retarted thread....Raleks I'm Leaving (the 4 or 5)

Best Temperment....RYU

Funniest......DelicateSounds

David Jamieson
01-19-2002, 11:32 PM
I always thought Fish of Fury was funny.

Geez, even the name "fish of fury" is funny.

wushu chick, are you jas bourne reincarnated in the ether?

peace

Silumkid
01-19-2002, 11:42 PM
Geez, here I was gonna nominate myself for Best Actor pretending I know what I'm talking about on the health and Fitness forums :p and I see wushu chik has already put me up for something!

Man....who do I need to nail for a Best Actor award?

David Jamieson
01-20-2002, 12:45 AM
steven speilberg. but don't let his wife catch you :D

peace

SifuAbel
01-20-2002, 01:02 AM
Delicate sound for being able to pass extremely large oatcakes and like it.

KC Elbows
01-20-2002, 01:05 AM
Best Cameo: Friend of Man

kungfu cowboy
01-20-2002, 01:17 AM
So true, so true.

Leonidas
01-20-2002, 01:28 AM
I won I won!! Um, i would like to thank the Oscars, my mother.........

But seriously, dont know what classical reference is s'pose to mean but its somethin' Thanks Budokan, I feel so special :D

Yung Apprentice
01-20-2002, 06:22 AM
HEY,HEY look over here...... HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm sexy tooooooooo! ANybody? Hello?

I'm so lonely.:(

HopGar
01-20-2002, 06:29 AM
I think he's refering to the name Leonidas. I'm sure you know who he was.

Anyhow, I want to nominate EgoExtroridnaire for most annoying - I mean how many times can you rebut someone's arguement and he still insist something is true when he knows he's wrong?

Nominate diego for most indecipherable, yet most chock full o' infomation posts (sorry man, but they are)

Peace y'all

SevenStar
01-20-2002, 08:14 AM
Most Hilarious thread: Dude, Where's my keys?

kungfu cowboy
01-20-2002, 08:44 AM
That was some funny sh!t!:D

Crimson Phoenix
01-20-2002, 10:22 AM
Well, the absolute all-category award should definitely go to these new qinnas in pimp fist like "pimp snatches money from hoes" and "fools better recognize" :D

SevenStar
01-20-2002, 02:46 PM
yes, my style is excellent. "fool recognizes" is an awesome technique, and nowhere have I ever seen a stike as powerful as the "hundred hand b!tchslap"

Mr. Nemo
01-20-2002, 04:01 PM
Additional Minor Technical awards go to Leonidas for "Best Classical Allusion" and Sevenstar for "Best Personal Style Involving Pimp Slaps". Budokan wins the "Most Diligent Troll Hunter" award. In addition, Jacki wins the "Most Articulate Use of Swear Words" award.

Many of you have expressed disappointment at not winning the "Most Sex Appeal" award, but the academy of distinguished members of KFO has spoken. In future awards shows, a new category entitled "Most Sex Appeal Besides Mr. Nemo" may be started, in the interests of throwing some other members the proverbial bone.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-20-2002, 04:27 PM
the biggest pu ssy award goes to celestial ambioshi.

did everyone else figure he was just trolling? i don't see anyone being that big of a sissy boy except maybe me.

Budokan
01-20-2002, 09:30 PM
He's probably off somewhere crying. And sweating.

SevenStar
01-20-2002, 09:47 PM
Are you crazy? he doesn't sweat. He perspires.

brassmonkey
01-20-2002, 09:55 PM
Best backtracking: Chris Mckinley/Gary on theyre webpage talked smack about NHB fighters being low level among other things and quickly changed theyre tune when the challenges rolled in.

Sharky
01-21-2002, 05:50 AM
i guess my father was right - i WON'T ever amount to anything :(

Sharky
01-21-2002, 05:51 AM
and he doesn't perspire, he glows

Felipe Bido
01-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Ryu.

...my phase 1 instructorship although i don't know if it's still good any more.

That cracks me up everytime I read it :D

Ralek
01-21-2002, 09:21 AM
I fought Shaolin Tiger a san shou champion. And i am fighting JF Springer on the 25th.

Crimson Phoenix
01-21-2002, 09:47 AM
Way to go Ralek, you'll surely earn the best teethless jaw award then!!

Ryu
01-21-2002, 11:21 AM
Aw Shucks.

Ryu

Tigerstyle
01-21-2002, 11:24 AM
Don't feel bad, Sharky. I'll nominate you for Best Avatar.

Tigerstyle
01-21-2002, 11:37 AM
I would also like to nominate for "Most Re-usable Thread", the "Hey Ralek" thread that links to the pic of Eric Estrada. LOL! A classic.

MightyB
01-21-2002, 02:21 PM
Most literate and Most Likely to Kick You're As$ in a Spelling Bee --Chang Style Novice

rubthebuddha
01-21-2002, 02:30 PM
best avatar that looks like it was stolen from pop will eat itself literature: sharky

rubthebuddha
01-21-2002, 02:32 PM
anyone wanna nominate me for an award? since nemo got sexiest, maybe i should be voted "dead sexiest" or something like that.

as johnny bravo once said, "i'm an ocean of muscle, ebbing and flowing on the tide of studliness."

Sharky
01-21-2002, 02:59 PM
that would probably be quite funny, if i knew what pop will eat itself literature was.

ho hum.

LEGO rappers rock.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-21-2002, 03:10 PM
i nominate sharky for best beats and raps.

Martial Joe
01-21-2002, 03:32 PM

Mr. Nemo
01-21-2002, 04:26 PM
Additional minor technical awards go to Sharky for "Most Talented Lyricist" and Chang Style Novice for "Most Accurate Speller".

rubthebuddha
01-21-2002, 04:39 PM
pop will eat itself: british band that did "ich bin ein auslander" and other neat-o songs. www.pweination.org