insights and information concerning Praying Mantis Boxing. I have thoroughly
enjoyed your thoughts, and wish you all the greatest success in your
respective styles.

This will be my final post.

Best Regards
Old Mantis

EARTH DRAGON
01-21-2002, 12:00 PM
I think it should be more like thank you! I have enjoyed reading your posts and learning from your extensive knowledge of prayingmantis, next to tainan you have answered many questions about prayingmantis that no one else could answer. I would invite you to remian posting but for some reason you have choosen not so I would just like to say thanks , take care and god bless.your freind E.D

mantis108
01-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Hi Old Mantis,

I just wanted to say I have enjoyed your informative posts very much. It is a shame that you decided to leave since there very few knowledgable folks from the Plum Blossom side of PM arround. Your knowledge and insight would bring a balance to a predominantly 7 stars and 8 step virtual community. I understand you have your own reason(s). Although you stayed not long but you have brighten this place quite a bit. Truely, sorry to see you go. Should you feel like joining me/us at TJPM forum or private discussions, please don't hesitate to contact me at sifu1@internorth.com . Thank you, my friend.

Sincerely,

Mantis108

Kiasyd
01-22-2002, 05:44 AM
Indeed!

As a newbie in kung fu and praying mantis, I should thank you for your great posts, I've learned alot from this board.

--Kiasyd

Hua Lin Laoshi
01-22-2002, 08:42 AM
Same here Old Mantis. You were one of the few voices of knowledge and we'll all miss your posts. Thanks for all your input.