PDA

View Full Version : Tyson vs. Lewis

SevenStar
01-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Who do you think will win? Did anyone see what happened between them earlier?

Budokan
01-23-2002, 12:50 PM
The current rumor is that Lennox Lewis went and got a tetnus shot. Apparently Tyson is back into his human-eating mode again.

thekuntawman
01-23-2002, 11:01 PM
tyson will kick lewis ass. tyson knows how to get in on a lazy guy with long arms. he just cant do it if you kepp pumping the jab, and lewis is to lazy that's why rahman got him. if lewis switch to the upper cut and stay off a straight line he might win, but i dont think he can change his fight this fast.

chen zhen
01-25-2002, 12:05 PM
They should save their aggresiveness for the ring. But does anyone know the reason WHY they attacked each other at the press meeting?

Kristoffer
02-08-2002, 10:43 AM
i dunno who I wanna see win.. Tyson is a original :D

Faarooq
03-03-2002, 04:26 PM
It's will be interesting to see.

If Tyson fights like he did when he first started, which I highly doubt, Lennox Lewis could end up "just another victim".

If Tyson comes out there in "One Punch fashion" and Lewis does'nt leave his chin open it could be a long night.

I am rather indifferent at this point.

Radhnoti
03-03-2002, 06:31 PM
chen zhen, I heard (from the Tyson camp) that they had a "face to face" planned...your typical pro wrestling showboat stuff. But when Tyson stepped up, as planned, one of Lewis' bodyguards got nervous and put his hands on Tyson...which led to the incident.

Dunno how much of that was just "spin" from the Tyson camp though.

Ish
03-04-2002, 05:45 AM
i think lewis will win in the ring but tyson would eat him alive if there weren't any rules

Faarooq
03-04-2002, 08:14 AM
Barring any personal view of Tyson, I still believe he is the most dangerous puncher in the business.

If Tyson manages to slip punches, like the Tyson of old, and if Lewis under estimates him, it could be short work for Tyson. After all, besides Buster Douglas, Tyson handled big men exceptionally well. He managed to get inside and do some serious damage.

Lewis on the other hand, does have some skills that could be pretty dangerous for Tyson as well, but, Lewis does'nt seem to handle pressure to well. If Tyson can slip the Lewis jab and tenaciously keep pressure on Lewis it could be an upset.

But if Tyson comes to the ring lolly gagging around, then expect Mike to go the way of Oliver McCall and Hasim Rahman.

To be quite honest, I would like to see Tyson start training with Kevin Rooney again and get his head together. The elements around him and Don King did a serious number on him.