PDA

View Full Version : Oww...my calves are burning!!!!

Fu-Pow
01-23-2002, 05:09 PM
No, not my cows the lower part of my leg!!!!!

I tried doing standing meditation for 1 whole hr the other night. I did the "embracing the tree" posture with my hands held in front of my lower dantien.

I felt several sensations.

1) It felt like something was moving back and forth between the middle finger of my hands.

2) There was some odd sensations coming from my lower torso. Kind of felt like something was moving around in there.

3) My calf muscles were on fire.

Would anyone like to comment on these sensations. Are they normal?

Daniel Madar
01-23-2002, 05:24 PM
Yes, they are normal. Just wait, it gets weirder. Eventually you will feel like you've been spiked directly into the ground and you can feel the world spinning with your feet. Then you will begin to see chi, that mystical power that does not exist. After that you will begin to see and talk to spirits. If you are careful, they won't be able to drive you insane, but even if they don't and you try to talk about it with anyone, they will think you are.

:)

Water Dragon
01-23-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Madar
Yes, they are normal. Just wait, it gets weirder. Eventually you will feel like you've been spiked directly into the ground and you can feel the world spinning with your feet.

aka the autokinetic response

Then you will begin to see chi, that mystical power that does not exist. After that you will begin to see and talk to spirits. If you are careful, they won't be able to drive you insane, but even if they don't and you try to talk about it with anyone, they will think you are.

aka the id

But yeah, all that $hit might happen. Either that or something different but just as weird will happen. Just wait until you get into the $hit that starts changing your physiology. Now that's the stuff that western medicine can't explain.

Daniel Madar
01-23-2002, 07:06 PM
The best part is none of that. Wait till the spirits start doing things and telling you about the future and it turns out to be real.... Or when they move stuff around, and other people can see it move, but not why...

:)

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, wah wah (Theme to the Twilight Zone)