PDA

View Full Version : Your review of this

prana
01-23-2002, 09:20 PM
http://www.colorgenics.com/intro.html

Skip the intro, it is all marketing material.

Take the test, dare you let us know if it is accurate ! Post your results... hehehe

Hope this wont become a junk thread.

wushu chik
01-23-2002, 09:26 PM
You are in a state of constant expectation ... and want interesting and exciting things to happen to you. But in fact you are a "Walter Mitty" at times....a dreamer - over imaginative and often given to fantasy or day-dreaming. There is nothing wrong in "dreaming"... how boring life would be if one just followed the doctrines of everyday life - but one must not continue leading a life of continuous fantasy - you need to face reality in spite of all its possible shortcomings.

You "need to be needed". As an idealist you are intolerant of anything short special consideration from those close to you. If you do not get what you seek you are apt to become reclusive and you will close the doors of all those within your sphere of influence.

You feel tired...worn out and listless. The last thing that you want to do is to be in an open conflict with those around you that are forever tormenting you... What to do? -That's the rub..you are feeling that you are being choked...unable to breathe..

You are presently experiencing excessive stress as a result of self-restraint. You act and think differently from the common herd and you want to be liked and admired for yourself and to associate with people who feel and act as you do...Because of this need to be self-reliant and to break away from mediocrity, you are finding this situation most uncomfortable and you are experiencing considerable anxiety ... perhaps even more than you feel the capacity to cope with. You need to find a "soul mate". Someone whose standards are as high as your own. But where? Keep on searching... The situation is uncomfortable and you would like to break away from it, but you refuse to compromise with your opinions. You are unable to resolve the situation because you are continually postponing the making of necessary decisions. You are stubborn... but this is no deterrent to a happy life ...So why drop your standards ... Think positively ... everything will work out.. It has worked out successfully for you in the past ... and it will again in the future.

By trying to cope with conditions which you think are beyond your capabilities has led to considerable anxiety and stress... You now feel that you are not capable to cope with the situation and indeed any situation which could arise from what you consider to be your personal inadequacy.

01-23-2002, 09:28 PM
As I posted in KC Elbow's thread, I'm not "helpless" or "frustrated" or "powerless".

One cannot work three jobs and be "helpless" or "frustrated" or "powerless".

I also got ****ed off reading that sky blue intro as the screen loaded. What constitutes "relaxed" for me is not the same as what that guy was intimating. I'm just not the type to sit around and wait for this guy to play mind games on me - I want to get in there and GO. My time is limited.

Working 3 jobs keeps me constantly on my toes, and we martial artists all know that relaxation is the first step toward getting anything accomplished.

Qi dup
01-23-2002, 09:34 PM
Something good is gonig to happen.... your an interesting person.... your dealing with hard times.... you have a belly botton....

respectmankind
01-23-2002, 09:37 PM
I thought that it was typical ignorant new age b.s.

Jeff Liboiron
01-23-2002, 09:53 PM
You are striving for a life full of activity and experience, and perhaps what is even more, an environment where you would be able to forge a close bond with a person who can offer full emotional fulfilment.

In the past there have been .. and maybe there still are many things that you have had to do without. You have now decided to set your sights on a position or situation that could give you greater prestige and which will afford you considerable self esteem.

Conditions are rather confusing at this time. You would like to involved with a particular person or a particular situation..... butyou are holding back. You find it difficult to make a decision...

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all ... The existing situation is not of your liking. You have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others ... and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of "total surrender". This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome; You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able can you maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence "you need to be needed" ... and at the same time... .."you need to need".

You really like doing what you do and more than that, you like yourself. Your attitude to work and to life is that "If its not fun - then don't do it" You want to be liked and respected, not for who you are but , for what you are.. and it seems to be working..

Daniel Madar
01-23-2002, 09:59 PM
This is hilarious.

Disclaimer: I am extremely red green colorblind. I can not even tell the difference between about 5 of these colors at all. The only ones I can clearly identify were the black and yellow ones.

Hahaha

Presently, you are trying to break away from a situation that is causing you considerable worry and concern. Things are getting on top of you and you are feeling depressed almost to breaking point.Obviously there must be a way out - but at this time the solution seems to be escaping you. You want to "get away from it all" and as a consequence you appear to be sullen, introverted and refuse to get involved in any discussion or arguments which could aggravate the situation. Accept the fact that "as you feel - so your body will respond"... and so therefore "pretend" to the world about you that everything is going beautifully and if you act as if "all is going well" everything will, whether you believe it or not, will work out as you would like it to.

You like the better things in life. You are sensuous and emotional. You are a follower of the Arts ... and you seek an environment that will give you the fulfilment to the senses that you need.

It is amazing that you, yourself, believe that old "adage" that you are a misunderstood person ... and you feel that because of this you are being left out in the cold. It is because of this lack of believed understanding that makes you feel the need to conform to society in general ... but this situation leaves you "cold" knowing that you are not appreciated for your true self. Any relationship that you are developing at this time does not seem to involve any true emotional commitment .... you seem to be just playing along.

You are feeling trapped by the situation as it stands at this time and what is more, you feel powerless to remedy it. You are stressful, angry and disgruntled. You feel that everything that you try to do to change the situation is thwarted and your hopes and aspirations all seem to be receding into the ever distant future.You have reached the state where you now doubt whether your dreams will ever be achieved... and this is not only causing mental stress, but heartache. You need to get away from it all ... You need to have time to think ... to recuperate ... to be able to make your own decisions.

You are fed up with other people trying to influence you, and you also feel that it is necessary to protect yourself from the threat that your independence and freedom may be restricted. You would just like to be left alone...

PaleDragon
01-23-2002, 10:09 PM
At this particular time you are feeling the results of extreme stress and you are seeking a "way out"...but you are pushing too hard.. Obviously you need peace, tranquillity and contentment. Your temperament is such that you are hoping ,unrealistically perhaps, that your desires will shortly be fulfilled (even if at this time you are not quite sure what those true aspirations may be!).

For some time now you have been feeling rather insecure. You are looking for - and needing - an environment that can offer you roots, stability and a position that will relieve you of excess tension and stress.

We are all conditioned by our environment...and as such we respond to peoples perception of ourselves...but you feel that conditions are not right at this time...You are experiencing certain reservations that are precluding you to develop a particular relationship, business-wise or personal, that is being offered...It is 'make your mind up time'...The decision is all yours... but whatever decision you make...it will be the right one.

You are feeling helpless. The fact that you are unable to control events that are going on around you is subjecting you to considerable stress. This can, if not relieved, cause muscle spasms or hypertension..It would seem that you are, for whatever the reason, being subjected to intolerable pressures. The complete environment would appear to be hostile. It would also seem that you are being driven against your will. You feel... and perhaps quite rightly so, that unreasonable demands are made in you ..but what is more to the point you feel as if you are powerless to control the situation or protect yourself in any way. At this time you feel utterly helpless...

The tensions and stresses that you have experienced of late have been the result of trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond your capabilities. You feel completely inadequate to cope with the situation and you would like nothing better to escape from it all ... and to be able to relax in a problem and pressure free environment where you can do your thing.

--------who's not?

Cody
01-23-2002, 10:09 PM
this site seems to be based on the Luscher Color Test, which is a personality test of more than passing interest. Can be serious stuff. It gets quite involved and I think gives more interesting results. I just found a website that gives some info. I didn't read thru the whole thing.
http://www.viewzone.com/luscher.html
There is a paperback book out with 8 little color cards, and a map for reading results. I have found the red kind of orangey in this version. Heard the the complete test has lots more colors, but I never checked into it.

For the colorgenics version I chose 3, 7, 2, 4, 1, 0, 6, 5
Some of it made sense, some not so much. There was more than a bit of looking thru rose-colored glasses in this stuff.

this was a fun idea.

Cody

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-23-2002, 10:11 PM
MAN WHAT THE HELL??????

i got .. .

You are an extremely sick and demented individual. Your consumption of air and space is greater than your worth. Everything you do and say is an attempt to horribly offend others. Often you will take comfort in the fact that sometimes others will take you lightly and assume your antics are for the sake of humor. However, if they were to ever truly know what you are they would be sickened by the mere thought of you. You will often make statements purely for shock value, but the thoughts you do not speak are equal only to those of the most horrible men in history in their defiance of all that is moral and righteous.

The best thing you could possibly do with your life is end it. It does not matter how you end it as long as the task is completed successfully.

You have defiled everyone who has ever been cursed with your presence longer than a few minutes, for they can no longer be considered decent human beings. If they were, they would have taken you out in the street and shot you. The fact that you were ever born is an abomination to the human gene pool. Go die.

SanHeChuan
01-23-2002, 10:17 PM
that music is cool!
here's mine i bold typed the parts i really agreed with. some of the rest was close and some not at all.

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to "All things bright and beautiful". This personifies a caring person... A person who "needs" and indeed "needs to be needed".

Of late, everything seems to be going so slowly .... far slower than you anticipated and this is causing you much anxiety and frustration. It would appear that there is little you can do about the series of events that now seem to be taking place ..... In spite of the fact that you feel like "giving up"...don't...Take a deep breath and start over again and you will find that eventually the expression "All's well that ends well" will have an extra special meaning for you

You lack confidence and that is a great pity because deep down you are indeed a warm caring person. This lack of confidence is making you wary to be drawn into any open discussion or conflict and so you feel as if you should let matters lie ... and leave well alone ... but there may be a pleasant surprise in store for you. You are beginning to grow .. and very soon - sooner than you believed possible - this warm loving new you will be available for all to see and to appreciate..

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress...You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity, as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be "That I may not always be right but I am never wrong".
You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other persons point of view may be right you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong...

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship.

Colin
01-23-2002, 10:37 PM
You are striving for a life full of activity and experience, and perhaps what is even more, an environment where you would be able to forge a close bond with a person who can offer full emotional fulfilment.

You dislike playing the field in every sense of the word. When you develop a relationship - it needs to be a close fulfilling one, one that has deep meaning for all parties concerned.

Enough is enough ... But the problems never seem to stop. They never stop.. You feel, and maybe you are right, that the problems seem to go on and on ...and you have indeed had more than your fair share of trials and tribulations. But to give you credit ...You bounce back - Time again and again.... you stick to your beliefs because deep down you have that inner knowledge, that "belief" system that in the end -everything will turn out OK...and you are right....it will !

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all ... The existing situation is not of your liking. You have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others ... and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of "total surrender". This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome; You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able can you maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence "you need to be needed" ... and at the same time... .."you need to need".

You really like doing what you do and more than that, you like yourself. Your attitude to work and to life is that "If its not fun - then don't do it" You want to be liked and respected, not for who you are but, for what you are.. and it seems to be working..

Too True!
Colin............

prana
01-23-2002, 10:39 PM
I am still in denial but here it is...

At this time you are really feeling quite exhausted by all the conflict and quarrelling that is going on about you and you are looking for some sort of protection from this state of affairs. Ideally you are seeking a peaceful condition and a tranquil environment in which you can be afforded the chance to relax and recover.

You dislike playing the field in every sense of the word. When you develop a relationship - it needs to be a close fulfilling one, one that has deep meaning for all parties concerned.

You are not an argumentative sort of person and "rather than fight - you'd switch" (an old cigarette ad cliche). But when you try to assert yourself - as sometimes you may try to do - you meet with so much resistance and effrontery that manifests itself so obviously that you become hurt, indignant and resentful. So in order to have peace and quiet ... you tend to become inhibited You keep it all to yourself ...but deep down-you 'feel' and 'hurt' a lot

You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress. The existing situation is disagreeable. You feel unwanted and lonely and you would really like to associate with someone whose ideals are as high as your own. You want to be above the standard of mediocrity... and this need to be needed and that need to need has almost become an obsession. You are trying to magnify the need into a compelling urge. You would really like to tell the world how great you are.. but no.. you are holding back because you feel that your peers may treat you with contempt. This is a great pity because you have in fact a unique quality of character but the continual restraint that you impose on yourself make you suppress this need for others and you pretend you don't really care. You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest ... beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.

It is strange that the anxiety that you are experiencing at this time is of your own makings simply because of your desire to be respected by your fellow man and with those whom you work with. You are not satisfied. The normal congenial "you" is becoming quite introverted. This is becoming increasingly more obvious because you seem to shy away from participating in everyday activities ... You are refusing to allow yourself to become involved, or to participate with others and it is the reluctance to communicate that is the inherent cause of your problems.

My review...

I am pretty introverted so.... :)

Xebsball
01-23-2002, 10:53 PM
Here is my stuff, i put my comments on this [ ] sort of thing

-------

You are a very sensitive person and you try hard - (perhaps a little too hard) - to make favourable impressions and to be recognised by your peers... But you have that inherent need to feel appreciated and admired. You are easily hurt if all of your endeavours go by unappreciated or not acknowledged. stop trying so hard

[I like to be recognized, but i definately dont try hard for that]

For some time now you have been feeling rather insecure. You are looking for - and needing - an environment that can offer you roots, stability and a position that will relieve you of excess tension and stress.

[Not really, im searching for answers, places to go, things to do. Not looking for stabilty, i avoid thinking of the future actually.]

You are feeling under considerable pressure and you are being forced to make concessions. You are not particularly happy with this state of affairs but you feel that you have no alternative. If you were to force issues you would be left out or completely ignored by one and all ...

[Makes A LOT of sense, im in a constant decision making situation for like 3 years now and havent god a ****ing clue]

You are experiencing extreme frustration at this point of time, try to achieve security and peace of mind...but whatever you seem to do doesn't effect the situation...You are worn out and your energy is being seriously depleted... You may be experiencing what is known as "heart ache"...experiencing it both mentally and physically...You are a listener, and you listen and respond to everything that is going on around you...You feel that, all that life has to offer should be within your grasp...and you would like to participate in every part of it...but the situation is such that every door seems to be closed to you. You just can't understand why that is. But it is...and what's more...you feel powerless to change it.

[Yes, im a listener, talk very few, kinda like Silent Bob. Most of the times i dont respond to what i listen. I dont feel energy going away, i feel myself going away from people. "Heart ache" only happens when i put my defense down, when i stop being emotionally cold about myself. The choice of avoiding emotion has kept me breathing. Not any doors closed becouse i havent found any door yet.]

Overwork ... be it mental stress ... or physical strain, you are completely worn out and this depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation. You feel disappointed with your obvious lack of energy and powerless to do anything about it.You are angry with yourself and this frustration shows. You are contradictory and argumentative and feel helpless to change the situation at this time. Take a break ... even if it is only for a few days ... allow yourself to breath ... to unwind ... You'll feel much better for it... Then trust and let go.

[Overwork... not. 2001 was the most relaxing mentally and phisicly of all years of my live, the result of it is not very good but im still definately not tired. Taking a break? Actually i took a break the WHOLE ****ING YEAR - that is 2001.]

Satanachia
01-23-2002, 11:12 PM
Seriously it did.

Here's mine, with my personal commentary on what i'm really like on the side.

"You are a very sensitive person and you try hard - (perhaps a little too hard) - to make favourable impressions and to be recognised by your peers..."

Actually, by some i've been called emotionally dead :P I do have feelings i just don't go around letting every jo know about them, but highly sensitive? Come on...
And i couldn't give two hoots about favourable impressions or being recognized by my peers. What i do is what i do, and as long as it makes me happy, i don't care what other people think.

"But you have that inherent need to feel appreciated and admired. You are easily hurt if all of your endeavours go by unappreciated or not acknowledged. stop trying so hard"

Trying so hard? I barely try at all....
Don't get me wrong, its nice when someone looks up to you, but i couldn't care less what other people think of me. I am what i am.

"You seem to lack the energy of late to get up and go .. Your objectives appear to be unattainable and no one seems to care. You feel lost, neglected and need some W.T.C. (Warm tender care)."

Well i'll never be one to turn down Warm tender care, but if anything, my objectives now seem closer than ever.

"Circumstances are holding you back...forcing you to back off and to forgo all the pleasures, fun and games for the time being. But this is only a temporary situation...and before you even know it...the situation could change...."

Ha, i'm not going to dignify that with a response.

"For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied...and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted."

I've been introverted all my life.

"Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained...you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature"

Uh no. I've still got mountain loads of enthusiasm and imagination.

"for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time."

Ah ha ha ha.

"You are loath to trust people as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust no-body...until they can prove themselves to you."

I've always believed trust is to be earned, what the hell does the writer of this test do? Go and ask people on the street to hold on to his money for safekeeping?

"You are presently worried about your future and you feel that whatever you do will go wrong. At this time you are your own worst enemy. All the disappointment that you have experienced, coupled with the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals, have led to anxiety. You would like recognition and a position of trust ... but you are concerned that these hopes and dreams may not be realised ... You are very argumentative and insistent that you are right ... maybe you are ... but you are pushing too hard. Take it easy ... let go ... and smile.. Smiling and agreeing with people works wonders .... try it and see."

Yeah, i am argumentative, but you wouldn't know that, since i never argue with someone unless they ask me too, or ask for my own point of view. Yes i'm insistent i'm right, but again, i never make this known, since i'm generally quite happy for the loudmouths to dig themselves into their own holes and sit quietly in the background happy to take all the knowlege in.

In short, this test wasted a good 5 minutes of my life, and i want them back.

Ryu
01-23-2002, 11:51 PM
I think mine's broken... :(

"You are a heavenly Bodhisattva endowed with the powers of life and insight. You will soon awaken. Your destiny is to be this world's hero. The legend has been foretold..."

:( Does that seem right? Did anyone else get anything like this?

LOL :D
JK here's the real thing. Actually mine was pretty right on the money...but these things play on easy emotions that you feel normally in life.

Enough is enough ... you feel frustrated and rejected .... You are fighting back .. and the going is tough. It would be just wonderful if you could be left in peace ....

You are experiencing considerable difficulty trying to achieve your goals. As a consequence of this you are becoming more and more irritable. Your friends and acquaintances are finding it increasingly more difficult to appease or to reason with you.. You are the cause of your own problems .... Don't be so impulsive. It is your vacillation that can lead to problems and uncertainties. Ease up a little..

In spite of the fact that you believe that your hopes and ideas are realistic, It is hard for you to accept that your needs and desires are misunderstood by almost everyone within your sphere of influence...and there is no-one to turn to or rely on. Your pent-up emotions and inherent egocentricity make you quick to take offence, but as matters stand you realise that you will have to make the best of things as they are.

You are trying to prove yourself .. not only to yourself.. but also to everyone around you...There is much that you would like to say and do .. but the situation warrants self-restraint .. and that is the last thing that you have on your mind..It would seem that you have an unsatisfied need to ally yourself with others whose standards are as high as your own. You want to be different - to stand out from the crowd. This is subjecting you to considerable stress but you tend to stick to your attitudes despite lack of appreciation. Of course, you are finding the situation uncomfortable and would like nothing better but to break away from it. But you don't like the idea of compromise. Your main problem is that you are unable to resolve the situation because you continually postpone making the necessary decisions ... You feel that if you make the wrong choice this would lead to such opposition that you would not be able to command the esteem of others. It is essential that those around you are prepared to comply with your wishes and respect your opinions. Only when this compliance is established, will you feel at ease and secure.

The need for admiration and to be regarded as "someone special" is perhaps one of the foremost aims in your life at this time. You would like to perhaps do something outrageous or anything that will give you the chance to be recognised as someone special.. This desire has now almost become an obsession and in your own way you are trying to fulfil this "complex" by ensuring you are the centre of attention, both at work or play ... or in the home. Stop trying so hard... and you will find that people will like you for who you are ... not for who you are pretending to be....

Mr. Nemo
01-24-2002, 12:13 AM
Geez....This thing's pretty harsh.

"You are trying to prove to others that nothing can really affect you. You are pretending to be stoical - indifferent to pain or pleasure .. and indeed even superior to any form of weakness. As a result, more often than not, you unfortunately act with undue harshness or severity by adopting an autocratic and self-willed attitude.

You are not be feeling so good at this time. Everything seems to be getting on top of you ... What you need is a rest from all of the the present trials and tribulations.. in peaceful surroundings and with someone.. Male or Female,... it doesn't really matter, but it is to be with someone who can really understand you and appreciates your needs.

You feel tired...worn out and listless. The last thing that you want to do is to be in an open conflict with those around you that are forever tormenting you... What to do? -That's the rub..you are feeling that you are being choked...unable to breathe..

Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody..Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature ... perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking... You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.

You are being very dogmatic... Insisting that there is to be absolutely no equivocation whatsoever about your achievements and accomplishments."

Chang Style Novice
01-24-2002, 12:19 AM
You are a monkey, taking delight in adorning yourself with garbage.

Man! This thing has me pegged!

Prairie
01-24-2002, 12:26 AM
The following is the result I got from picking my favorite colours from the colours shown in order of most liked to least liked. I'll preface the results by claiming that it's complete baloney.

Here is the result:

-----
You are very ambitious... and because you seek and need recognition - you try in your own way to impress people and you want to be looked up to... To be both popular and admired, you feel that there is a gap which separates you from your fellow man.. or woman, as the case may be ... but this anxiety is an unnecessary one. Keep on the way you are going ... and you may surprise yourself ...

You are not be feeling so good at this time. Everything seems to be getting on top of you ... What you need is a rest from all of the the present trials and tribulations.. in peaceful surroundings and with someone.. Male or Female,... it doesn't really matter, but it is to be with someone who can really understand you and appreciates your needs.

You have a high opinion of yourself......It is perhaps because of this self-centredness, that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens.. and it does quite often...you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel, and it is because of this egocentric self that you are quick to take offence

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You are trying to build up your own position and you resist all external influences. You insist that you are your own person and you will not tolerate any outside interference. Decisive and proud, you are true managerial material...

------

Bye the way, the colours I picked were: green, yellow, orange, blue, red, purple, grey, black.

This is true hooey.

Goldenmane
01-24-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Daniel Madar
This is hilarious.

Disclaimer: I am extremely red green colorblind. I can not even tell the difference between about 5 of these colors at all. The only ones I can clearly identify were the black and yellow ones.

Hahaha

I just went and checked out the Luscher colour test page that Cody referred to. The following is from it:

"Another question that was asked related to color blindness. Luscher addressed this in his work by stating that the results of the test were not influenced by this aberration. According to Luscher, since a person with color blindness will unconsciously react to the subtle variations in hue and chroma, the results should be the same. This fact was later confirmed in experiments conducted by L. Steinke (Farbpsychologische Untersuchungen mit dem Luscher-test bei angeborenen Farbsinnstrorungen, University Eye Clinic, Basel, 1960)."

Just for interest's sake.

-geoff

KungFuGuy!
01-24-2002, 12:43 AM
LOL delicate sound, you had to have made that up.

I won't be posting mine, as it was frighteningly accurate. I've never been articulated like that before, it was freaky.

Tae Li
01-24-2002, 05:03 AM
All I can say is, its too long to re type but it was dead set on the target I swear!

Tae Li;)

Leonidas
01-24-2002, 05:11 AM
I think its ridiculous trying to tell whats in someones head by having them pick colors. No matter what colors you pick its gonna have you pegged as some over emotional helpless girly man who wants acceptance by everyone else.Everything said so far is pretty much negative. I woulda believed my profile if everyone elses didn't sound almost exactly the same with a few words changed up. My own mother practically calls me a vulcan so i dont know where all this is coming from.

shaolinboxer
01-24-2002, 07:26 AM
Fun, but inaccurate and a bit generic.

I've seen better tests.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-24-2002, 12:02 PM
i'm mad about mine. i'm gonna write them and complain.