PDA

View Full Version : A new script, and a ninja timeline

Mr. Nemo
01-23-2002, 10:43 PM
A new script, and a ninja timeline (http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninja.htm) .

Check the left frame and click on "script #3", and check out the "ninja timeline".

ansgenius1
01-23-2002, 10:47 PM
According to that, the first ninja shows up before the Earth is even formed. Maybe even before the world is formed. Got to check my biology book again.

IronFist
01-24-2002, 12:30 AM
now he seems to be obsessed with "porking" and boners. Must have seen Ace Ventura, as that's the most recent reference to "porking" that I can think of. The third script kinda sucked, but thanks for the update, Mr. Nemo!

Iron

scotty1
01-24-2002, 02:50 AM
Quite funny. :)

Gigante
01-24-2002, 03:58 AM
I loved the new script, I think it has some serious potential !

I especially liked the pirate with lasers and everything!

Shaolindynasty
01-24-2002, 10:11 AM
That whole site was great.

"Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people."

This is their Q & A

"Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)"

I read this while "big Pimpin" by Jay z was playing on the site and couldn't help but give a little chuckle. Great stuff:D