PDA

View Full Version : Subitai, hasayfu, patrick chiu, and south paw

Paul Skrypichayko
12-04-2000, 02:44 AM
Guys, get your facts straight. You retards have put words in my mouth on numerous occasions and LIED about what I have and have not said.

I haven't gotten any facts from magazines, whether they be HK magazines or American. I HAVE talked with Evert Van Der Meulen by email, but I have NOT used his words or taken any side in this Netherlands issue. Also, I have never said that Lai Ng Sam taught the Chiu's dit da medicine, or made them weapons. Like I've said before, I know nothing about the relationships between the two groups.

How can people blindly follow both Lam Jo and Chiu Chi Ling when it is obvious that one, if not both of them are liars? That's one thing I could never figure out about all the genii on here.

South Paw, how can one read and write in Cantonese? What do any of the criteria you mentioned have to do with authenticity of information or good quality martial arts? Lots of accomplished historians know nothing about martial arts history, or have been completely mistaken before. Lots of people have visited famous sites and famous masters, it doesnt mean that they know anything. Look for the truth. If you think you are a serious and advanced hung gar practicioner, and that Chiu Chi Ling shook the ground for you and made your heart melt, then great! You must be very satisfied. I'm happy for you.

By the way, how come you keep referring to Chiu Chi Ling as a "movie star"? I didn't know that out of work "extra's" were so highly regarded.

illusionfist
12-04-2000, 02:50 AM
hey hey now, dont be bad mouthin folks in my lineage or else i'm gonna have to pimp slap a dirty cannuck.

Peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

hasayfu
12-04-2000, 03:39 AM
Hi Paul,

Now who's taking it personal? You clearly stated that Ng Lai Sam taught Chiu Kau his Dit Da. That's what started my whole post because that didn't make sense. If you are saying you never said that, that's fine but a search of the archives can easily find it.

As for following Chiu Chi Ling, I don't and won't comment further. I can, however, see good Kung Fu and he has displayed it on a few occasions.

As for Lum Jo, you go to far in disrespecting the elders. Have you met him? Have you confirmed any of his so-called "lies?" Seems like his son's students have backed up everyone one of his claims. Whether you believe it, is your choice but to criticize and disprespect someone with many great qualities and some "unsubstantiated" bad ones only relects on you.

As for Chiu Wai, you don't mention him in this post but you disrespect him in the same manner you do Lum Jo. Again, you admit that you have never met him or confirmed any of the slander you spout about him.

Paul Skrypichayko
12-04-2000, 05:54 AM
Not bad mouthing anyone; their actions speak for themselves. If person A says one thing, and person B claims it as a lie, then one of them, if not both, have to be lying. Correct?

It's ok illusionfist, a little slappin' never hurt nobody /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I tried to search through the archives. I couldn't find anything where I said Lai Ng Sam taught Chiu Kao. I don't remember writing anything like that either. If you can find it, please notify me.

Not bad mouthing Chiu Chi Ling either. The facts are, he was a movie extra. I don't know any HK movie fans who have heard of him. I don't know of any films he has recently starred in either. Therefore, is he not an out of work movie extra

Subitai
12-04-2000, 10:36 AM
I don't lie. I remember the thread clearly because the insult had stuck in the back of my mind at the time. It was around the end of May and the thread involved you asking about Chu Wai teaching a "Tai Chi Hung Gar" set. (Yik Sau Kuen) "HaSayFu" described our last visit and all seem friendly. Then YOU Paul, started in w/ the sly/indirect remarks and it escalated.

I don't remember the exact thread title but it had to be something about HG.

The 3 key things that you said were:
1 LNS taught DIT DA to the Chu's
2 That Chu Wai should "Save Face" (Insult)
3 and that you thought they were:
a: Bodybuilders
b: Dit Da business men
c: Lastly their Gung Fu (which you gave in a negative candor)

I'm not going to waste time looking thru the archives to prove it. I KNOW IT FOR SURE BECAUSE MY BROTHER AND I HAD A PAUL CUT DOWN CONVERSATION THE NEXT DAY ABOUT THESE THREE POINTS.

Mind you, I don't loose sleep over you. I'm just pointing out your STINK w/ free speech. If you don't care then neither do I. But you can't deny me retaliation.

Like you said in the LNS thread, "you said it" big deal. Ok, no problem. I won't bring up your stinks anymore. Free internet say whatever you like. Lets all speak freely

Subitai
12-04-2000, 11:04 AM
As this was once related to Paul long ago I forgot to remention...

I should state that Yik Sau Kuen is in NO way a Tai Chi Hung Gar set. Chiu Wai is serious about not calling it Tai Chi. He uses this set to teach the elderly in Calgary. True it is slower but it is ALL Hung Gar principles.

Chu Wai is a Awesome individual and considered a great citizen in Calgary. Everyone knows and respects him in that city. I saw it 1st hand.

Why should you tell him to "Save Face" for making a set that would help the elderly?????

**He was beating out 3 star 7 star beats, teaching current masters, Kicking a$$ in Hung Gar and Healing the public LONG B4 you were born.

Chan Hong Chung would slap you silly for saying such stuff, so should your Sifu.

Nuff said

South Paw
12-04-2000, 01:40 PM
Paul, I used some phrases you have probably told or written to others in this forum. I did not want to offend you. And also I respect Chan Hong Chun highly. I met him briefly in 1981 in Hong Kong.

Cantonese being different from Mandarin uses some other Chinese Characters. The books by LSW are therefore difficult to translate for non-Cantonese.

Peace.

Paul Skrypichayko
12-04-2000, 10:47 PM
South Paw, no problem. I just want you guys to double check before you say Paul S. said this and that. If I'm wrong about something, correct me. We can debate it. That's what this forum is for, discussion and debate.

I checked again for hasayfu's and subitai's claim that I had said such and such things, but I could not find it. If it's so easy for you Wing Lam boys to find, tell me where it is. Thanks.

hasayfu
12-05-2000, 03:26 AM
OK, I actually remember the thread. It started when I posted my experiences of learning Moi Fa Kuen from Chiu Wai. I just did a search for this thread but can't find it.

Looks like threads from before the move to infopop are not in the search.

No Biggie, if Paul is saying he respects Lum Jo and Chiu Wai and has no issue with them, then my purpose is done. This was never personal against Paul just the disinformation I "perceived" he was spreading.

CPS
12-08-2000, 09:27 PM
Hey Paul,

Here's the proof you did make the claims.
It's on the last page of this forum (page nine), topic Hung Gar Mui Fa Kuen.

<A HREF="http://forum.kungfuonline.com/1/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=126197291&f=827198002&m=214199002" TARGET="_blank">http://forum.kungfuonline.com/1/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=126197291&f=827198002&m=214199002</A>

As for Lai Ng Sam you did say he taught Dit DA to Chiu Kao, and later you admitted that you had the info from second hand, so from who else could it be than from Evert?

Well no need to fight about that, but don't accuse us about twisting your words.

Sorry this reply is a little bit late, but I had not seen the topic (with my forum name) before.

Paul Skrypichayko
12-09-2000, 09:40 AM
Thanks for finding it man. I owe you guys an apology. Also, on the same topic, on 06-17-00, I wrote "The info I had on Chiu Kao and Lai Ng Sam learning together is second hand. Apparently Chiu Chi Ling first agreed with the story years ago, then later changed his mind." I admit, I don't have all the facts, I wasnt there decades ago, so I'm not sure about what went on between these two masters.

Subitai
12-10-2000, 11:05 AM
Apology accepted

Can we all be friends now? I want to put this all behind us. I apologize as well for bringing up the dead.

Ego and pride must always be suppressed.

Peace to all and Merry Xmas

"O"