PDA

View Full Version : Today

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 06:40 AM
I'll post what happens today and then I'm out of here. What I said was that after this afternoon's post I am permanently done with public forums.

BTW, Ralek's alleged thrashing of the Tai Chi Chuan Sifu never happened :)

Man, I hope I'm not Ralek, he's been so many people that it's always kind of questionable. He's even created reasonably serious people complete with photos and individual IP numbers as his foil and then has "conversations" with them. Now that I think about it, each of you might be Ralek. "The Matrix Part II: Ralek World" :)

NafAnal
01-25-2002, 07:09 AM
cool, go easy on the poor chap eh?

jon
01-25-2002, 07:12 AM
Give him a mouth gaurd so he doesnt choke on his teeth when there forced into the back of his neck.
I just hope he doesnt waste your time and makes an effort to actualy drag his sorry ass down there to meet you.
I hope its a good fight and your hands meld well with your will. Enjoy the moment.

Kick his ass:D :) :cool:

count
01-25-2002, 07:24 AM
Well, I for one know you are not Rolls. Your posts on southern mantis are to knowledgable. So I hope you will reconsider and return to the forums later. There are many more trolls that could use a lesson in what kung fu fighting is all about. But than, they could all be rolls too.:confused: Oh well, I hope you have fun and good training in the future. But than, I could be rolls too. :confused:

Moderator, can you tell us how many rolls there are now? Oh, I forgot, Kung Lek is definately rolls.:confused: :confused: :confused:

red5angel
01-25-2002, 07:33 AM
Springer, do what you have to do today my friend, fight well, and fight with honor.
As for leaving the forum, too bad really, we could use some more intelligent input.

Semper Fi!

guohuen
01-25-2002, 07:51 AM
Drive on Brother! Do what you must and di di mao. Don't leave your brothers and your "babies" out in the cold huh?!
T.M.

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 07:57 AM
Your Force Recon guys were a blast to cross-train with and warriors of the first order to have on your side in a real world mission. They are harder than woodp*ecker lips. Semper Fi, my Brother by a different Mother. De Oppresso Liber

jaz1069
01-25-2002, 07:57 AM
Why do I have a feeling that that will be the Subject of Ralek's post? He is probably at home right now typing out his message and waiting for the right time to send it.

Ralek, if you are under another alias reading this, please remember to make sure you send the post at least an hour after the fight was supposed to take place. You'll look even more foolish if you send it too early!

Springer...just in case he shows up...does someone have a "Springer-Cam"? so we can all enjoy the show!

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Man oh man, whole bunch of you hard charging Leather Necks on this thread, good stuff. Negative on the "cam" bit. If "Ralek" shows he's willfully and intentionally placed himself in harms way. Part of my "out" if he shows and then sues hinges on a variation of the legal doctrine referred to as contributory negligence. Maryland has some freaky laws and from time to time they can be useful. No witnesses, no video tape, nothing save for his word versus mine and he can't get around the fact he traveled some distance to do this thing. I've saved all his past posts from this "challenge" and he doesn't have a chance. Besides, my pockets are deep and I can always drive him into the poor house just by fending off and countering any legal avenues he might pursue until he is so financially broke that he can't afford to pay attention. Nice deal, huh? :) De Oppresso Liber

Brad Souders
01-25-2002, 08:09 AM
YOUR LEAVING NNNOOOOO
LMAO I GUESS I'LL JUST WATCH YOUR CANDY ASS ON TV
JERRY, JERRY, JERRY
WILL U BE POSTING FROM THE HOSPITIAL?

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 08:14 AM
Drive on Brother!

*You know the deal Bro, it's a 4 stage decision making model: 1-Go around it 2-Go over it 3-Go through it 4-Can't do any of the first 3 then kill it :)

Do what you must and di di mao.

*Understood. Di di mao was VN, down South-Central America way we "boogety woogety through the bush" :)

Don't leave your brothers and your "babies" out in the cold huh?!

*You've got a good E-mail address for me, just drop me a line whenever you're getting over this way and we'll hook up. De Oppresso Liber :)

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 08:17 AM
No, I'll be posting from your Mommy's bedroom, didn't she tell you, son?

Hey motor mouth, you're right down the road from me in PA., feel free to come on by and "visit" whenever you finally find a single hair on your a$$, Pu$$y boy :)

01-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Springer, don't leave because of the trolls.

Stay because of the martial artists who want to TRAIN.

If you leave, the trolls like Ralek win.

I don't really think you want to go anyway.

JF Springer
01-25-2002, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the kind words but after my final Ralek post I'm done with public forums. No doubt he will launch a series of cr@p posts complete with input from his many selves :)

I'm on the private SPM forum where we have "heavy hitters" from numerous SPM Pai on a global scale inclusive of several of the Elders in America who speak through one of their computer literate disciples. Awesome stuff.

Much as I would like to "stay and play" the novelty of fencing with unarmed kiddies has worn off. Take your total number of posts, give each a value of 5 minutes, and then calculate the amount of time wasted just to find a pearl or two.

So much better use of my time to train and practice. Those of us who are "old guys" really must manage our time wisely to get things done as we’re running out of time :)

shaolinboxer
01-25-2002, 08:43 AM
So leave already.

You are willing to fight with a child, but complain about wasting time on this board?

Whatever, man.

01-25-2002, 08:45 AM
I appreciate all the posts here, even the troll flame ones.

As far as I'm concerned, there's something to be learned in EVERY POST, including blank ones.

Nichiren
01-25-2002, 08:48 AM
I hate to admitt it but I kind of like the troll Ralek. Hes been around for a while and he has humor.

Good luck to you JF..

Brad Souders
01-25-2002, 09:08 AM
I thought PA was above you? And i'm right on the PA border so anytime you're up this way PLEASE let me know. But just remember I'M REALLY A TROLL WHO ISN'T REAL!! LMAO

scotty1
01-25-2002, 09:28 AM
Raleks part of the furniture.

On his own he is an amusing distraction. Serious martial talk can get a bit, erm, serious sometimes. Nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted fun.

It's when people take him too seriously that it goes wrong. I just used to laugh at his posts and move on. Don't reply, just take comedy value from them. He IS funny sometimes, mainly because he says the most ridiculous things in the most deadpan way. Some things look funnier in type than they sound when spoken.

"I am invincible."

"I have KO'd several Sanshou champions."

LMAO! I read him getting a written beatdown on a different forum the other day. Poor guy, never gets any hugs.

Royal Dragon
01-25-2002, 10:07 AM
If Ralek Showed, he's porbually been ground into paste by now.

wu_de36
01-25-2002, 10:10 AM
maybe Springer brought Ralek an extra set of pants, since he would inevitably pee the pair he was wearing.

hence a delay in the start time.

NafAnal
01-25-2002, 10:13 AM
Or Ralek bought a gang of his training buddies, that would delay the time it took for springer to mash him up maybe for a couple of minutes.

rubthebuddha
01-25-2002, 10:45 AM
training buddies? like what? his mouse, joystick and keyboard? the guy trains from a gracie cd rom, for ****'s sake.

Nichiren
01-25-2002, 10:48 AM
Or else Ralek ships in a sexuall favour from one of his world class grouping buddies and he shows up to face JF... :D
(JF doesn't know how Ralek looks like?)

Leonidas
01-25-2002, 11:00 AM
People should stop being so serious all the time. I admit sometimes trolls can be lewd and annoying, but they liven up this forum. This place would be another E-Budo without alittle comic relief. I always get a good laugh listening to Ralek. I'm sure he doesn't take himself serious either. People should re-tune their funnybones. "After all if you don't laugh atleast once a day then its a wasted day" :D

Silumkid
01-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Leonidas,

I don't think there are many of us here in need of "tuning our funnybones" at all. I have laughed well many a time at some of GDA's, IronFist's, Watchman's and others' posts. Quite frankly, Ralek and his troll buddies are rather boring. There is only so many times I can listen to the same joke before I say "OK, it was funny the first five times. Now, go learn a new joke."

But I'm happy that you can be so easily entertained. :D

Don't feed the trolls and they'll die of starvation in time.

PHILBERT
01-25-2002, 12:17 PM
GDA is way better than Ralek could ever be.

Leonidas
01-25-2002, 12:53 PM
Ok Silum. Good stab, you got me on that one. :D But seriously the same people that get mad at trolls like Ralek are mainly the ones taking the "bait". I already stated dozens o' times, if you want them to leave, stop posting replies to threads like "BJJ is superior and will crush Kung Fu" or "Challenge Match to Kung Fu Losers". you know what its about and you know how its gonna turn out. What is this like the 4th or 5th person he's gotten to travel miles away to his Backwater town and fight him, knowing he doesn't show up to his own challenge matches. I been here only a few months so i can still thoroughly enjoy Ralek ****ing people off when it doesn't even have to be that way. I admit i dont even look at a 3rd of his thread, but until people learn..............................

Yung Apprentice
01-26-2002, 06:03 AM
So did anything happen?

Leonidas
01-26-2002, 01:18 PM
Nothing. JF Springer is ****ed. Ralek is making excuses (probably laughing about it too) and life goes on.