PDA

View Full Version : Attn. DFW, TX, OK, La., and NM Martial Artists

C. Martin
01-25-2002, 02:41 PM
It's time for the second Tushka Itishe Full Contact MMA Event. April 27th, 02', Balch Springs, Texas. The last event was good, but this one will be amazing. No Chinese stylists came to represent last time. I'm hoping a few will fight this go around.

The Great Rooster will be defending his super heavy weight title. If you aren't interested in fighting, then by all means come and watch. It's going to be a blast.

For more info, check out www.geocities.com/tushkaitishe . We've got a few pics from last year on the site so you can get an idea of what it looks like. I'm the guy with the shaved head and the KUNG FU pants on handling the ref. work.

The GREat Ro0ster
01-25-2002, 02:42 PM
HOOO RAH!!

Chang Style Novice
01-25-2002, 08:55 PM
This seems like a good time to mention that my impression of the Rooster, from our face to face on Thursday, is that with arms and shoulders like that he could probably punch out a water buffalo.

Maybe next year, guys. have fun.

C. Martin
01-25-2002, 09:45 PM
I've been the buffalo. He can.

Check out the pictures of him fighting on the web site. He's the big animal in black striking from the mount.

At least come and watch the fun C.S.N. We'd like to have you rooting for the Rooster.

Train hard.......

JWTAYLOR
01-27-2002, 01:36 PM
Mr. Martin, I just thought I'd congratulate you on you on the quality of your students.

The Rooster himself and his girlfriend, who posts here as Halfling visited my Saturday class at Brian Duffy's Kenpo Karate here in Austin. We get allot of visiting students and most of them spend everyone's class time telling people how they do it better. Your students were not only technically and physically proficient, but they were very polite and respectfull. We were working the Hubid drill, something we only do about once a month, and I was comfortable enough with Thomas' ability and demeanor that I asked him to help some of the folks in my class with the drill. It was a very positive exerience for both me and my class.

I just wanted to congratulate, and to thank you on the calibur of students you are producing. They represent you well.

JWT

Chang Style Novice
01-27-2002, 03:14 PM
I sure hate working weekends. One of these times, I'll get down there.

C. Martin
01-27-2002, 05:49 PM
JWT. Thank you.

In response, my students have given me the impression that they are hard sells on other classes. To your deserving credit, both have advised me of the fact they they enjoyed your class a great deal and consider themselves lucky to have been invited and to have been able to participate. I'd like to thank you for inviting them and taking the time to teach them. I also appreciate your recounting of their respective demeanors. I often stress the importance of humility. I hope that we will get to meet at the upcoming event in Balch Springs. Your students are obviously a fortunate and well trained group. I hope that some of them can join us there as well.

If I can ever be of service to you, or your students, please don't hesitate to contact me.