PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know e-mail?

Ralek
01-27-2002, 06:36 AM
Does anyone know JF Springer's e-mail address? His old email is totally deleted. All messeges get returned even when i mail to him with different accounts. Do any of you know his new email?

yuanfen
01-27-2002, 06:43 AM
Just go away Ralek.

Ralek
01-27-2002, 06:51 AM
I will email JF Springer when i get his email. He ran away from a fight. I know what city he lives in. I know his last name. I'll find his house and i will spray paint it and I will continue to spray paint it until he shows up for the fight.

01-27-2002, 07:24 AM
Why can't you open a phone book and drive to his school?

Feel free to look ME up after September, Ralek. MY school will be open, and you are welcome to come try me - and walk away if my skills be lacking.

This is not a flame nor challenge - this is an invitation of acceptance to a prospective student who I feel would make a terrific student, if nothing else.

See you at my school, Ralek.

Ralek
01-27-2002, 07:32 AM
I'm not sure what the name of his school is. And i need a phone book of his county. I will drive out there again and buy a phone book. Do you know what stores that phone books are sold? Can you buy them at gas stations? There is a texaco gas station right before you get to Cooper Park.

HuangKaiVun. You are too far away in New York. If you come to maryland then i will be able to fight you.

friday
01-27-2002, 07:35 AM
hhahahah Ralek u backed out just like we all thought u would do :)
hhahaha

Ralek
01-27-2002, 07:36 AM
Tell that to the spray paint.

Ralek
01-27-2002, 07:41 AM
Seriously. I am goign to totally mess up this guy's house. Sykesville is a really small town. If he's not in the phone book i might be able to find him just by asking people.

01-27-2002, 07:46 AM
Ralek, don't your PARENTS have a phone book? Or do you not have parents?

At some point, I will come to see you - not to beat you, but to show you what I can do and hopefully land you as a STUDENT.

You need not fear me. I'm 5'4", 130 lbs. Against me, you are a giant. You should be able to drop me with no problem. My kung fu is worthless to you, and you are such a tough guy.

If you were me fighting a Ralek, you'd be fighting a BJJ guy 7'8" and 270-280. So you can see that I'm at an obvious physical DISADVANTAGE. Kung fu will only make me more at a disadvantage.

You WILL face me one day.

DelicateSound
01-27-2002, 07:50 AM
Ralek's mother [Grisella] is too busy with her "Dangle the Wonder Mule" show at the cathouse she works in in Laredo.

Another example of how hardcore bestiality can ruin a family environment.

Go away Ralek.

Ralek
01-27-2002, 07:51 AM
I do have a phone book. But it is for Frederick County. He lives in another county than me. So i need to go back to Sykesville and buy a phone book there. I'm thinking they sell them at gas stations?

Can you please tell me what kind of stores that phone books are sold in? That way I won't have to ask the gas station worker and look stupid.

NorthernMantis
01-27-2002, 07:55 AM
Oh come one,just give it up Rolls:rolleyes: Leave already

DelicateSound
01-27-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Ralek
That way I won't look stupid.

You'd think he'd be used to it by now........