PDA

View Full Version : Fight?

Cipher
01-27-2002, 10:09 PM
Okay, I have been away for about a week so I have not been checking on the forum until now. So what was the outcome of the Springer Ralek fight? Noe, I don't want to start a big thread of insults or whatever but could some one just give a sum up of what happened? Thanks.

Paul
01-27-2002, 10:13 PM
I'll sum up what happened. Are you ready for this?

NOTHING HAPPENED.

jon
01-27-2002, 10:17 PM
Ralek failed to show.
He then claimed JF Springer failed to show.
Draw your own conclusion but i know who i would trust.

Xebsball
01-27-2002, 10:21 PM
Ralek is a chicken

* imitates chicken sound *

Springer waited, he didnt show up

Chicken

Cipher
01-27-2002, 10:22 PM
Some how I'm not supprised. I knew ralek would not show, ha ha ha ha it looks like he chickened out. So what is the next "fight" he will be in?

red_fists
01-27-2002, 10:24 PM
Maybe I will challenge Ralek to a "fight".

He can choose from 3 locations:

1.) My TCC School.
2.) The BJJ School on the way to my Shcool.
3.) His favorite the Park where the Wushu Guys work out.

All 3 are within 10 min. walk from my Apartment.

Shucks, forgot he doesn't travel well.

:p

respectmankind
01-28-2002, 12:36 AM
Why do you guys make fun a Relak? I mean, sure he is a flower boy, and putts from the ruff, but what is wrong with that? lol

red_fists
01-28-2002, 12:48 AM
Respectmankind.

Not maming fun of him, but I need a new training dummy.

The old one broke.

Seeya.

Gigante
01-28-2002, 11:08 AM
I think you should give Ralek a break. He says Springer didn't show so let's assume that is what happened. Yes, I know of Ralek's history, but who are we to say what happened? We weren't there. Only Ralek and Springer, and Springer has mysteriously disappeared... (?)

I think Springer's behaviour in these forums lately has been questionable. He is as much a troll as Ralek.

ShaolinTiger00
01-28-2002, 11:35 AM
When I met Ralek at the park he showed up on the dot, exactly where he said he'd be (the pond).

If he said he was there, I'm apt to believe him.

KC Elbows
01-28-2002, 11:42 AM
I'm with ST.

Knifefighter made a good point on the thread that was deleted the other day. Springer said he was a lawyer, and that, for legal purposes, he would not tape the fight. KF said that sounded backwards, that a tape would demonstrate that Ralek was taking part by choice.
Also, Springer did post a "I'm leaving" thread, which to me is a big red flag that says "troll". He commented that it was a waste of his time, yet he posted more in the few weeks that he was here than just about anyone.

I'll leave the speculation to everyone else, but I think its clear who I feel is more believable.

Badger
01-28-2002, 11:55 AM
Ralek showed up for ShaolinTiger, why the heck would he not show up for Jerry Springer?

This Jerry Springer twit sounds like he's full of poop,a BSer & has a very disgusting sense of humor.
I was looking forward to hearing about Ralek kicking his sorry butt.

Ralek is actually kinda funny sometimes.
If he gets to you, you prob. don't have much faith in yourself & the MA you do, so should prob. spend more time training & less time "responding" to Ralek.
Maybe Ralek points out something that is true about "you".

Badger

Badger
01-28-2002, 12:02 PM
If Springer is a lawyer, more the reason to want Ralek to kick his shyster A$$!

Badger

Ralek
01-28-2002, 02:52 PM
I can describe the entire park in detail. I was there and I waited. No one showed. I swear on my entire families grave.

But I've learned that springer supposedly lives in walking distance of the park. I am going to try to find his house. It's a very small town and think i might be able to trash his house or fight him.

LEGEND
01-28-2002, 03:56 PM
I have to agree on this one...Shaolin Tiger has met DC CMA forum members so I believe RALEK story.

Xebsball
01-28-2002, 06:00 PM
LOL at the chicken boy and his lovers (you know who you are!)