PDA

View Full Version : Bakmae is way out of hand

Rolling Elbow
12-20-2000, 04:08 AM
Is it me or is this guy one call away from ending up in a padded room with surveillance 24/7. Of course anyone atemtpting to bring him his pills or wash him down at bath time better come in with 6 tough guys weighing in at 275 pounds of pure muscle each.. like he said, he WILL kill them.

Bakmae has not posted once without ripping through an entire arsenal of profanity and threats. In fact, even if someone does get tired of this idiot, I would not suggest they go over and fight him in person as he is likely to literally try to put someone in a grave wit his bare hands or with a concealed weapon. There is no honour here, only a misguided fool who someone made the error of teaching a little too well. For this, perhaps his teachers are to blame as well. How nobody could see this moron for who he really was is the first place is probably the greatest mystery of all.

Leave him be and let him stir in his room and play Dungeons and Dragons. He can kill as many characters as he likes and mutter to himself as he heads down alone to the local Seven Eleven to pick up a bag of Doritos on a Saturday night. This guy is going nowhere, Kansas can keep him. Why don't you stand outside an elementary school and see if any lunch money bullies wanna have at you.

Nobody is interested Bakmae.., go yell at yourself in the mirror or pound a pillow until the feathers fill your mouth.

;)

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

fiercest tiger
12-20-2000, 04:14 AM
d@mn straight buddy

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Kong Jianshen
12-20-2000, 04:28 AM
Aye aye capt'n

I agree :)

Always seeking to learn,
Kong Jianshen
Humble disciple of the ancient Boxing Arts

taichibear
12-20-2000, 06:27 AM
Well spoken! :D

Namasté

Bearhttp://www.dragon-studios.net/smiley/yinyang.gif

<A HREF="http://www.dragon-studios.net" TARGET=_blank>http://www.dragon-studios.net/graphics/DS.gif </A>

bigbear
12-20-2000, 12:32 PM
i am away for a couple of months and look what happens.
i guess another joker wants to be the centre of attention. what's the idea. does he want recognition for anything or just capitolise on the BAK MEI name.

BIU JI
12-20-2000, 02:41 PM
Good on ya Bigbear, where you been? Rolling Elbow good post but I think you give this felcher far too much credit. He is another or already present under guise self proclaimed know it all, you can't tell me nothing wannabe GM. He'll run out of steam soon, his girlfriend knows all too well, or hopefully he'll turn left when he should turn right and step on a train line.Personally I really dig this guy he is a genius , he is the perfect idiot his daddy taught him well, we all know he's not gone though! :D â€*

qeySuS
12-20-2000, 05:01 PM
ok i tried to be nice to him and be helpful in the thread he started "NICE TRY ROLLING ELBOWS!!" and i got back "WHY DONTS YUO READS MY EMALE!!!!!!!! ****FACE!" well it is hard for me to beleave that this guy is any kind of kung fu master, and if he is iw wish he'd just be cool in his hometown. What i have learned is this: The great ones are always humble because they know what they can do and dont need to prove it with macho crap. I'm sure you can kick my ass and all that Bakmae. But just because of that does not mean i am not right in this arguement. And btw i read all your posts and you are an out of control SOB.

Waidan
12-20-2000, 07:53 PM
I was ready to bring out the flamethrower on the guy in the "Heart Attack" thread, but I figure he has GOT to be trolling.

There's no way anyone could be that confrontational and arrogant and avoid jail-time or chronic hospitalization.

wisdom mind
12-20-2000, 08:39 PM
burn dem with your chalice