PDA

View Full Version : To Danny Sainty...

straight blast
01-31-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi! Just a quick question. I think that I read that your lineage is Kokoryu in a previous thread. And my ISP is way too slow for me to go back and check!

Anyhow, the question...

It was my understanding that Kokoryu was a Karate clan. And you are a ninjutsu student. Is my understanding of the Kokoryu flawed? Believe me, I'm no authority on the topic, I'm just curious in case I've been talking about something I know not!!! If Kokoryu is Ninjutsu then I had best stop referring to it as Karate!

Thanks!

KungFuGuy!
01-31-2002, 11:21 PM
He studies under Ashida Kim.
Nuff said.

straight blast
02-01-2002, 12:53 AM
Erm...yes. I was trying to avoid that. I'm not even slightly interested in Ashida Kim, other than the mirth his site gave me. I just wanted to know about Kokoryu.

Ryu
02-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Even though I've been somewhat bored with Ashida Kim lately, if Danny is being respectful be respectful back. I haven't seen him do anything that wasn't respectful to people here.
I don't care who he trains with, let him at least talk. Not all the people on Kim's board were bad. There were also some nice people.

Ryu

I Hate Ashida Kim
02-01-2002, 01:05 AM
Look I have a quote from Danny in my sig!!

Hey Ryu, I thought you left Ashida's board? I saw you back there a bit after you left. Did you get so bored that you had to come back? Hehe, I'm the same way. Sometimes I go there just to laugh, like when I read Ashida's posts on how to dodge bullets.

Happy Saturday!

IHAK

Ryu
02-01-2002, 01:09 AM
The funny thing is I actually thought about you when I posted just two minutes ago because it dealt with Ashida! :D

I haven't posted on his board for months, but yeah I posted once or twice to people who asked things of me personally I think.
Like I said there's some nice people there.

(I did read the dodging bullets thing... :D)

With a more push for the conspiracy theories and "kill the muslims" mindset that was starting over there I got bored, yes.

Ryu

KungFuGuy!
02-01-2002, 01:43 AM
Heh, no one was respectful to me when I used to study under "grandmaster" O.E Simon of temple mc kung fu. Ryu, I could have used your support when I was being booed and hissed at by the majority of the board's population :D

Ryu
02-01-2002, 01:45 AM
You were trained by OJ Simpson? :confused:

Ryu
02-01-2002, 01:46 AM
Oh SIMON. I see.

Well here let me make up for lost time. Ahem......

There there, KungFuGuy. There there. :(

Ryu

jon
02-01-2002, 01:53 AM
Your going about your problem all wrong, what you need to do is start to put a positive spin on things.

You paid for your course but you dont think they had anything legit to impart.
Therefore you may now claim yourself a master of 'Temple Kung Fu' and make up your own style. Heck you can even be the Grand master seeing as your creating an offshoot of a style that doesnt exist anyway;)
Just go buy yourself some silk pj's and a Jet Li video and get to work.
Then just whenever questioned claim you where taught by the grandmaster of 'Temple Kung Fu' in China. You could even have a shot at proclaming to be there senior.

diego
02-01-2002, 02:00 AM
KungFuGuy!
Your going about your problem all wrong, what you need to do is start to put a positive spin on things.

OR YOU COULD SPIN A SHOTTIE TO YOUR DOME, UNO BE INSANE, STEPP THA **** OFF LIKE COBIAN
as you done screwed your chi circulation=YOUR MA CARREER IS Finito....nadda your ****ed

KungFuGuy!
02-01-2002, 02:21 AM
Ryu, I'm over it :D I'm glad I was treated that way, it opened my eyes to the truth.

Jon, lol, that's an excellent way to look at things.

Diego, coherant as always. Keep up the good work :D

Crimson Phoenix
02-01-2002, 03:04 AM
uuhhhh...doesn't Hai Lung translate as black dragon too??

I Hate Ashida Kim
02-01-2002, 02:12 PM
uuhhhh...doesn't Hai Lung translate as black dragon too??

This is just Ashida being stupid again. "Hai Lung ryu"? Excuse me? "Hai Lung" is Chinese, and "ryu" is Japanese. Why would they ever be mixed in a name for something?

Maybe it's like the Korean + Japanese name Ashida Kim?

IHAK