PDA

View Full Version : If you're reading in England, read this!!

scotty1
10-04-2001, 03:47 PM
If anybody from the South East of England (Southampton area) fancies meeting up for a bit of a spar, please say so, I'll update my profile to include my Email. My previous class would do a lot of sparring, and now I've moved I just don't do it as much as I'd like. Any style, any MA even, just someone to spar with! Please note this is not a challenge, and I don't want to fight, just spar, although i'm up for going hard. I do not want to prove myself against another martia artist, that is not the point, I just want to train.
Although I think that the chances of anyone living within reasonable distance of me are pretty ******* slim.
So, anyone out there? :)

wooha
10-04-2001, 05:38 PM
Well, I'm from Oxford, it's in the South East but I think it's a fair way from Southampton.

Matt-le-kat
10-04-2001, 09:55 PM
I've live up in the north east.

I've given up kung fu now. I do BJJ instead ;)

Nothing is to be feared, only understood....

stubbs
10-11-2001, 10:34 AM
hi scott,

i live in the south east, but not very close to southampton, if you can find a map and look for maidstone, thats the closest town to me. a bit of a way to travel!

anyway if you want to talk more just email me kungfu@eurosport.com

"satisfaction loses,and humility gains"

Ish
10-11-2001, 01:45 PM
I also live in the north east, if you travelled up here i'd train with ya. Im sure thats not going to happen tho its a bit far to travel.
Where abouts in the north east do you live matt

sunsoar
10-11-2001, 06:45 PM
im from maidstone too

stubbs
10-12-2001, 11:09 AM
hey shadow fist! what style do you train in and who's your teacher? i just want to see if i know you already.

sunsoar
10-12-2001, 12:13 PM
i train at the kixx martial arts centre in maidstone although i havent been able to go for a while
http://www.kixxmartialarts.co.uk/site/home.htm

stubbs
10-12-2001, 01:37 PM
their prices seem quite good. i might have a look there sometime. i train under neil mcarthy at the UK kungfu school http://www.ukkungfu.com

would you want meeting up to do some sparring or grappling sometime?

sunsoar
10-12-2001, 02:18 PM
yeah a friend of mine trained at that club a couple of years ago

Tainan Mantis
10-12-2001, 03:40 PM
I met David and Neal when they came to Tainan about 2 years ago. We had fun playing in the park. Please tell them I said Hi

Kevin