PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun / Tsun Fighters???????

C. Martin
02-02-2002, 06:53 PM
Are there any in the DFW, TX, La. , NM, OK, AK, Area who want to fight full contact? I'm not talking about San Shou where you'll be restricted from using chain punches to the head either. Check out the web site below for the rules.

www.geocities.com/tushkaitishe

I'm Chris Martin, co-founder, and co-host of this event. I'm hoping we can have a few Wing Chun / Tsun fighters come and represent their system. Sandman.....aren't you training with Sifu Cottrell? Any guys there who might want to enter? Email me with any questions.

BTW, even if you don't want to fight, you won't want to miss the action. Check out the web site for info on how to get tickets. April 27th, Balch Springs Texas.

Jeff Liboiron
02-03-2002, 01:39 AM
Is there any chance you could film it, and post it on the net?

C. Martin
02-03-2002, 08:52 AM
This one will be professionally taped and produced. I may put a few segements on the net, but the tape will be available for purchase a few weeks after the event. I'll notify you if you are interested.

Jeff Liboiron
02-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Definately!! Thanks Chris :)

rubthebuddha
02-04-2002, 02:42 PM
putting it on cd format would kick much pooper, as well. please consider this.

Enree
02-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Hi C. Martin,

That competition sounds great. However, I'm not going to be anywhere near Texas. So when you put up those clips, make sure to let us all know on the Forum. I'm sure many of us here would like to see how (assuming a WC MA is involved) WC is when full contact sparring is involved.

Take care,
Enree.

C. Martin
02-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Sure thing, if I can get some, any, one even, WC or WT fighter.

Peace.