PDA

View Full Version : Dong Hai Chuan's Tomb...

Eight_Triagram_Boxer
02-03-2002, 05:34 PM
Does anyone have a list of the names on Dong's tomb? If possible a list of before and after the move would be most helpful. Thanks...

Ray Pina
02-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey, what's up? Looks like you're going to have to hop on an airplane for this one.

RAF
02-06-2002, 02:52 PM
http://homepages.msn.com/SpiritSt/xinyi/index.html

Here they are courtesy of Jarek's website.

Eight_Triagram_Boxer
02-06-2002, 11:01 PM
What's up EF? How you doing? Back yet?

RAF, thanks...but I was also the one that posted to question there. Good looking though...

Ray Pina
02-07-2002, 08:43 AM
Yea, I got back late Sat. night. Then I had to work late on Tues./Wed so I'm bummed about missing so much time.

I'll be there Friday night and will probbaly check out Sat. night as well.

So, what are you doing, research for business (academic) or pleasure (scholarly)? I was looking into Bak Mei a few years ago, to get info for a book I'm writing. Tough, its all hearsay. So, I'm inventing my own legend based around existing myths/legen. I'm having fun, about half way through (200 pages single spaced). I'm hoping to be finsihed by next Fall or New Year, and then I'm going to be 100% focused on training. Right now its 50/50, but I'm 100% into what I'm doing when I'm doing it. Writing for now is manely a Fri./Sat. night thing, 1:00 a.m. (after class) to 5:00 a.m. Or, if I'm feeling it, I'll stay up during the week and suffer at work. I'm having fun though.

Well, hopefully see you around. It's like white belt days again with this -- Walking! Can you believe it, I feel polsiated over Walking!

Peace
Ray