PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Joe

Eddie
02-05-2002, 08:34 AM
Hi Joe,
You must be one of the most bussiest persons around. I suppose all the e-mails from the babes must keep you very bussy :).
I tried to e-mail you, but I dont think you got my e-mail.

I send you a package well over a month ago, I was just wondering if you got it. Please let me know if you have time.

Hows the school doing. Hope you already have more than 300 new members.

Will chat to you again soon
Ed
:)

Sow Choy
02-05-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey Eddie,

Things are fine over here, new school already has about 55-60 students, and they are so into their training, very serious. Chinese New Year is coming up and we have more Lion dance shows than ever, Just had 2 seminars and finished filming the wooden dummy video.

Very busy, but that is a good thing. We got your package, but the video speed is not the one we use in the states (VCR?). We are trying to get in converted so we can see whats on the tape.

Take care and wish everybody well!

Joe

Eddie
02-05-2002, 11:01 AM
Joe,
Good to hear that the school is doing well. If I had to stay by the sea I would be on the beach the whole day and not care about training :) (just joking)

Its funny, I actually thought that I converted the video to NTSC, but I had this slight feeling that the person who helped me did not really know exactly how to do the conversion. There was no way of checking, as all our machinese are either Multi Systems or PAL. If there are any costs involved in changing the format, please let me know. I will pay it. Im sorry for the trouble.

When you finish with the Wooden Dummy tape, please let me know. I will buy a copy. I will chat to the students, maybe we could buy some more.

Actually, come to think of it, I will need some more of the other 3 tapes soon. Will let you know.

Send regards to everyone
Eddie