PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else recieved a copy of MArtial Arts Success MAgazine?

Taomonkey
02-06-2002, 01:21 PM
What a load of crap in my mailbox. For some outlandish price, ($700) you can join their organization, recieve all their promotional material and artwork, and then recieve rank requirements, and video's of new techniques and other fun stuff for class. they send you two tapes, one for the public/assistant instructors and one for the headmaster. sounds like a supprot system for your average know nothing McDojo.
All that and its put out by Century MA..

rubthebuddha
02-06-2002, 02:08 PM
sounds like a sick attempt to copy orgs like EFC.

and by century? THAT'S disappointing.

Highlander
02-06-2002, 02:11 PM
A little off topic, but not really. I was trying to access WWW.PantherVideo.COM and it took me to Century. Did Century buy them up or something? What's the scoop?

:confused:

Kuen
02-06-2002, 02:34 PM
Yes, Century did take over Panther.

Chris McKinley
02-06-2002, 02:56 PM
For only $75/month, we can show you how to turn your real school into a McDojo belt factory! Subscribe now!

Budokan
02-06-2002, 04:48 PM
That is a shame to hear that scam coming from Century. I guess no one is above scamming helpless MA's for money.

What jerks.

rogue
02-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Just got the latest issue today, I know martial arts schools are a business but to see ads for "Krav Maga means business" and "You need additional income sources but are concerned about return on investment" from the CDT folks really makes me cringe.

Fred Villari please pick up the phone.