PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Shaolindynasty
02-06-2002, 02:42 PM
Guys I was thinking about furthering my sudies by training in an internal system of kungfu. Wu Dang has always interested me and I like the straight sword, but since my main study has always been shaolin I don't know much about it can you tell me what you think of this school I am considering?

http://www.ctmaa.com/

MonkeySlap Too
02-06-2002, 02:46 PM
But if you are looking to go that far North, go to Wai Lun Choi instead.

He is truly of the highest caliber.

Shaolindynasty
02-06-2002, 02:49 PM
That's what I've heard. I just though I'd check out what else is out there first.

Water Dragon
02-06-2002, 03:13 PM
Wai Lun Choi!!!!
Unless of course you can get a hold of Peter Kneipe (Tung Taiji), but he's hard to get a hold of.

Water Dragon
02-06-2002, 03:34 PM
I was just able to access the site. I have an aquaintance who takes Bagua there. He's a registered Sifu through William CC Chen's taiji and does have skill. He likes it so I say go, at least for the Bagua.

Shaolindynasty
02-07-2002, 09:13 AM
I am considering Choi but I always check out what else is out there. I don't want to join a school just cause the master is famous. He may be good but I want to make sure he's right for me.

I am not to interested in Bagua. I like Tai Chi and hsing Yi most of the 3 major internal arts. Not that I have anything against Bagua, just doesn't excite me to much.

I am also considering this school for Tai chi. I read his "tai chi classics" book which was a translation with extra stuff he teaches in a few chapters. A good book and he seems well informed to me and the school is only about 40 min away but I don't have a deep knowledge of internal arts so tell me what you think of this school.

www.taichitaocenter.com