PDA

View Full Version : BokFuChoy, Teet Lohan, FuMei, KungFuLegend, and so on......

qy
01-03-2001, 09:57 PM
Why do all these folks sound like the same idiot? :rolleyes:

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 01:30 AM
I will bet a million dollars that KungfuLegend is someone else totally

qy
01-04-2001, 01:41 AM
You don't think they are all the same/related? humm......
This is your first post here.
Interesting of you to pick this topic.
Shall I add your name to this growing list?

So why don't you tell us a little about yourself umm Wu Lin?

Would love to hear why these guys are not all the same person. :rolleyes:

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 01:45 AM
Seriously I know so.
Go back and thoroughly study the posts, their manner and behaviour differs significantly.
Do a little research and you may realise how different they are

qy
01-04-2001, 02:00 AM
So why don't you tell us a little about yourself umm Wu Lin? Not very social of you not to share.

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 02:01 AM
You tell me about yourself and I will match your qualities.

billy_pilgrim
01-04-2001, 02:06 AM
OK, so you mean, there's more than one person out there with a slippery grip on the language and a petty little axe to grind? In Arkansas...well, I guess I can believe that. Sad state of affairs in that place. So is everyone in Arkansas this puerile and illiterate, or is it just Kyle and his clique?

qy
01-04-2001, 02:07 AM
Started MA when I was 8. Studied with the Same Sensei for 6 years. Sadly I did study with GM Sin The for too long when a was a "young adult". Did my Tai Chi on my own for 8 years. I am now working with a wonderful instructor in a Southern system. Somewhere in there a bit of Judo. My name is Mary. (would rather not tell too much more on the www) ok your turn.....

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 02:13 AM
Started MA when I was 6. Studied with Father for 6 years. Became a disciple of Cheong Man Yi of Ng Cho Kuen. Then with Wong Yun Sum studied Ng Ga Kuen and Ng Ying Kuen. Was introduced WOng Kei Man and studied Lohan Kuen.
My english name is Simon Wong

qy
01-04-2001, 02:24 AM
Please tell me more. Try not to use proper names for things. I don't know these people or systems.

What I can see is that you sure like the #5.

Well mystery man :rolleyes: Thanks for clearing that up.

billy_pilgrim
01-04-2001, 02:36 AM
Simon,
You have my deepest apologies. So sorry for confusing you with Kyle, truly a great insult for a martial legend such as yourself. Please allow me to explain my mistake in this matter. Firstly, there is the whole grammar issue, which we've already covered, then, there were cryptic statements made to me by your previous incarnation as KungFuLegend, statements which displayed a little more knowledge than a new comer on the scene out to have, if you know what I mean. And, thirdly, there was the outright disrespect shown to MoQ and Bak Fu Pai, the latter a relatively little known style/system rarely seen in the martial world. You are more than welcome to share your experience with the latter, so that we can find out why you seem to harbor such hatred for a small system that very few people have ever even seen. You are more than welcome to clear this up. Have at it, Simon.

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 04:57 AM
Ng Cho Kuen - 5 Ancestors Fist
Ng Ying Kuen - 5 Animals Fist
Ng Ga Kuen - 5 Families (Hung, Choy, Li, Lau, Mok)
Lohan Kuen - Arhat's Fist.

Oh, yeah 5 seems popular sorry I never noticed that before.

DreamLover
01-04-2001, 05:02 AM
Pilgram :

1. Grammar not so vital I am not a writer, editor or the like, and english is my third language.
2. Yes seemed like fun, it was in a way to get a reaction.
3. Du family is not the only BFP and in fact it does not even look like Chinese bak fu kuen. It seems from earlier posts that CLC's influence on the Du family is relatively heavy and that there may not be real BFP in the family rather modified Bakmei.

billy_pilgrim
01-04-2001, 05:13 AM
Doesn't look like Chinese Bak Fu Kuen, eh? What's the lineage of this Chinese Bak Fu Kuen. Fukien White Tiger? No, I wouldn't expect Doo's family art to look like that. Fukien White Tiger was heavily modified by Fong Do Duk, the final product was what the Doo Family inherited. Any of the original Fukien material that is still floating around in China probably doesn't resemble Doo's art...in fact, it would worry me if it did.

qy
01-04-2001, 07:44 AM
The Legend will be back tomorrow! I hope he shares with us the secrects of his superiority.

"Simon the legend"

What system do you currently teach?

What makes it legendary?

When will the mystery end?
:rolleyes:

Kung Lek
01-04-2001, 08:03 AM
Hi-

Yep there's a whole lotta 5's in chinese martial arts.

as stated, 5 ancestors, 5animals, 5 families, 5 elements, hey wait a minute, I've got 5 fingers on each hand!!!!!

3,5,7 all very important in feng shui too!
all prime numbers divisable only by 1 or themselves.
all lucky numbers too numerologically.

so, what is the sixth harmony? (rhetorical, don't answer!) hahaha.

anyway, htere are many who post here and all over simply to shake the tree.

occasionally, those naughty monkeys that do this get a peach!

peace and good night all.

Kung Lek

MoQ
01-05-2001, 12:03 AM
averaging 100 posts a month, but for pure altruistic education of the masses... Some of us have seen all those books and mags too man and only the 15yr olds are starry-eyed... A vicious troll to many because of your smug pontifications, you act as if you believe you work for an online magazine...
You got a nice treatment on your recent threads so count your blessings...

[This message was edited by MoQ on 01-05-01 at 04:21 PM.]

Kung Lek
01-05-2001, 12:17 AM
Hey MoQ-

Looks like we're running at the about the same average number of posts per month!

thas a lotta posting!

peace

Kung Lek

MoQ
01-05-2001, 12:31 AM
but mine are shorter...;)

MoQ
01-05-2001, 07:47 AM
Burn one!

Burn dem all!