PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring those that deserve to be

Shaolin Master
01-04-2001, 08:57 AM
As I have said before if someone appears solely to make stupid remarks and create trouble, simply ignore them and they shall go away.

I have been away for a little while and before I left we had got over one troll, I return and there is another one doing the same thing. I am sure that this one like others does a bit of research and invents stories about things. I mean I have not heard of any of the supposed teachers anyway.

Seriously this has to end, and it is not by reacting but rather not reacting. This is for my friends, not in reaction, thus my non posting in the threads in question.

Therefore : Moq, FT, Bastet, qy, Billy, BiuJi, and all others remember that if you are assured of your knowledge no one can doubt that, but do ensure that no one can open up your insecurities.

Peace and Happy new year everyone.

I hope it turns out to be interestingly fun

Regards

Shi Chan Long

PS : FT ready yet :) [thanks in advance, the task is larger than first thought]

billy_pilgrim
01-04-2001, 08:22 PM
Well, I certainly cannot argue with this logic. I have given attention to people who sought nothing but, and that was a mistake on my part. Hopefully in the future, I will be able to ignore completely, though it is tough at times, especially when those posting have ulterior motives. Good advice nonetheless. By the way, when's that website going to be completed? I'm anxious to see it.

MoQ
01-04-2001, 11:45 PM
humility doesn't stiffen the pinky when drinking tea and some folks show their insecurity by way of selfrighteousness...

ShaolinMaster welcome back to the front... ;)
We are battling trolls, so don't get your robes soiled...

Shaolin Master
01-05-2001, 11:29 AM
MoQ, your in great shape as always...welcome to the new year.

Billy, thanks for understanding. "The site" well that is the task that is bigger than initially thought, it is soon but I'm yet to give dates.

Regards gentlemen

Shi Chan Long