PDA

View Full Version : Bummed

Verona
02-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Sorry, but im going to use this post as my therapy for the moment. I recently was assigned by my instructor to a class because the instructor wasn't showing up to teach and was pocketing all the money. Now she won't admit the class is mine to anyone that asks. She also is acting like i am completly stupid. I'm just very annoyed.

jon
02-07-2002, 01:01 AM
First and foremost talk to your instructor in private and ask her exactly what is going on and tell her your problems. See how she responds if your happy and things improve then great, but if not...

Tell all of your\her students exactly whats going on and let them make up there own mind. With any luck they may see things your way and be very understanding.
If i were you i would just move schools or if your ready then open up your own. Dont just be used by your instructor, she should at least admit your the assistant if not its plain disrespectfull. I hope you are also recieving some form of compensation either monetary or in the form of extra teaching?
She should also not try to make you feel stupid thats not acceptable behaviour for a teacher student relationship.
I hope this clears up for you it doesnt sound like a good situation.
Let us know how it go's anyway.

Kristoffer
02-07-2002, 01:01 AM
beat her up.. Report her to the police,,, tell all your students what happend. for real

Crazy Dave
02-07-2002, 06:56 AM
Sorry i should have been clearer, y instructor took the class away from the former instructor and put me in charge. y instructor is not using or abusing me. I'm not really getting paid right now because there aren't enough students enrolled to pay the bills so y instructor is paying out of his pocket to keep it going.

shaolinboxer
02-07-2002, 07:45 AM
I'd kick her in the mouth and find a new school. Your instrutor is not worth the rags she wears as a uniform.

Ray Pina
02-07-2002, 08:24 AM
I don't understand. Your instructor, the boss, should be the only instructor, no? You sound like a student teacher. If that's the case, do what your instructor, sifu asked, and speak to him/her about this other student teacher. Sounds like a sloppy relationship all around; a lack of respect for the sifu and fellow training partners.

Colin
02-07-2002, 09:40 AM
"I recently was assigned by my instructor"

Sorry I don't understand?????????

You were assigned by your instructor?
are you in the Army? if not he can't assign you to do s.h.i.t!

Just don't teach it, unless you really want to.
You are a student first and fore most.

So many people want to teach before they have anything worth teaching to others.
Be a student, and let your instructor teach.

Oh! and slap that stupid foul-mouthed ***** if she gives you any more s.h.i.t.

regards
Colin..........