PDA

View Full Version : weight training when 12= bad

respectmankind
02-07-2002, 06:14 PM
I noticed awhile back, that becauwe i wtarted weight training at about 7th grade, i did not have complete uwe of thowe muscles. so, i could move alot of force, but not use that strength to make power (ie, use it for a fast strike) anyways, i started making fast twitch development apart of my daily rutine, and i feel that over that time, i am gaining much more use of those muscles. ust thought i would share that incase anyone has had that same problem.

qeySuS
02-07-2002, 07:01 PM
You might wanna tell that to that Sandrak kid, 10 y.o. bodybuilder and martial artist.

respectmankind
02-07-2002, 08:33 PM
Qeysus, I am just saying that I developed a problem from weight training at a young age. It is a common problem among young people who weight train as well. Although I am not saying it is impossible to get away with it.

qeySuS
02-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Here's that little crazy ass kid.

http://www.richardsandrak.com/

I wasnt being sarcastic btw :) What i meant is someone should tell the Sandrak kid about this, i personally dont think that weight lifting at an early age is something desireable.

*shivers* that kid freaks me out every time.

red_fists
02-07-2002, 09:59 PM
I think that Kid should be in a dime Museum with the other freaks.

Suntzu
02-08-2002, 08:06 AM
that lil dude is scary…

Kristoffer
02-08-2002, 09:18 AM
That CAN'T be good...?? Right? :eek: :confused: :confused:

Felipe Bido
02-08-2002, 10:18 AM
That's not good at all...he will see the effect of this when he grows up.

hughes
02-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Or when he doesnt as the case may be, well vertically anyway.

DelicateSound
02-08-2002, 11:47 AM
There is evidence to suggest that weight training under the age of 16 creates a hormonal imbalance leading to infertility.

Budokan
02-08-2002, 11:59 AM
That little freak kid doesn't look so tough. I bet I could beat him up if I had a tire iron and his hands and feet were manacled.:D

Seriously, though, that kid is a circus freak. I think a ninja (who are mammals by the way) should just flip out and kill him. That would be sweet. Either that or have JWT's weiner dog hump him to the ground.

I'm going to leave now and meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me.

Or maybe I'll just pretend BoxerChick, Jacki and Stacey really aren't some lonely 'mo sitting in front of a screen, flogging it and trying to shake off the fact they had to go out and buy their mother's tampons this morning and didn't have the correct change.

Or maybe I'll start my little three year old on a fierce regimen of weight lifting and body training.

Or maybe I'll go out to my uncles farm and beat up a pig for exercise.

Help me, I'm flipping out...!

DelicateSound
02-08-2002, 12:21 PM
I'd love to, but I flipped out yesterday, killing all of my friends and close relations. Now I'm past caring.

The only thing that'll save you is to be penetrated by Dangle The WonderMule (TM)

His life-saving jizz wil replenish and rejuvenate.

[Place your bets - 1 in 5 this'll be axed!!]

Budokan
02-08-2002, 12:34 PM
LOL! at DelicateSound. Yeah, I'd say those are fair odds.

Kristoffer
02-08-2002, 12:56 PM
:rolleyes:

Wongsifu
02-08-2002, 03:02 PM
that lil dude cant really ble like that i mean for christ sakes the whole thing smell of bull 125 punches in 15 seconds ,,, um ok no comment

DelicateSound
02-08-2002, 03:02 PM
I still don't know how Grisella sleeps at night. Or sits down for that matter.

Budo, ever realised how utterly sick our sense of humour is?

Brilliant isn't it! :D

qeySuS
02-08-2002, 03:07 PM
Well ok so he's a 10 year old that' stronger then me, but the real freaky thing is that he's finished with high school too, it's like some superman.

respectmankind
02-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Hmmm, I think we shoud either kill him for making us look bad, or let time do its thing on him. Also, I cannot believe my comment about 'finding a girl that is what I would be if I was a girl and was attracted to me' is still going around, have you no shame? :) Ahhh, mas tur bation. What can't it do?

tri2bmt
02-08-2002, 07:28 PM
That kid is scary and the essence of the health movement and obsession degraded down from psycotic parents to their kid. He will be fu cked when he is older. The bones are developing at that crucial age and weight lifting will warp the bones.
Sad...truly sad.

respectmankind
02-08-2002, 08:07 PM
I guess I am lucky that I suffered no permenant damage, only slow muscles, so slow I couldn't do a powerful strike. Thank God I am over that.

qeySuS
02-08-2002, 08:09 PM
And ohh did you know, his father is:

"A 4 times world martial arts champion"

Some secret martial art his family founded in the Caucasus mountanis or something similar (cant remember the whole story).

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-08-2002, 08:24 PM
that's bullsh!t. i thought william chung held the record for the most punches which wasn't quite 9 per second. 8.4 or .6 or something.

under achievements section of this kid's site you see 135 punches in 15 seconds. that comes out to exactly 9 which is also kind of odd.

i could be wrong about willaim chung holding any type of record, but i still can't believe that kid can punch 9 times per second regardless of how impressive the little fu ckers physique is.

Budokan
02-08-2002, 09:07 PM
Surely these heavy muscles putting undue stress on his bones when at his age the bones are still growing? Okay, I'm not a doctor, but I can't see how this won't affect him in later years.

His godd*mn parents should be shot.

Daniel Madar
02-10-2002, 07:09 AM
This kid's parents should be locked away. Weight training that young is not healthy. Home schooling is not a good way to socialize children, and every person I know who completed high school under the age of 12--that being 3, is completely screwed up. They went to college and had no way of dealing with the social pressures there, and they were not home schooled.

In addition, the doctor's note came from a doctor specializing in kids with learning disabilities.

I have this to say:

Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick...