PDA

View Full Version : boxing sparring

Leech
02-08-2002, 06:59 AM
Would it be good to have 3x2min. round boxing match with my friends?One looses when falls down three times,or judges decision when t.k doesnt occur.I have done a little of boxing(old school,my father taught me),and I train every day.My friends are lazy,and they dont think that I would be able to defend myself,so they challenged me to a friendly boxing match(its not going to be any blood,sweat and tears ultimate struggle,just for fun).So I think I would beat the crap out of them,so should I accept the challenge.We would wear boxing helmets,mouth guards and 10oz boxing gloves.:rolleyes:

shaolinboxer
02-08-2002, 08:55 AM
Why not?

Leech
02-08-2002, 03:59 PM
They just plain suck.The other one has done shaolin gun fu and is pretty familiar with kicks,but his hands suck.And the other one probably will pass out on his own,he has the worst cardio Ive ever seen.So it would be total massacre,and somebody might get hurt.:rolleyes:

umgong
02-08-2002, 06:57 PM
One does it(sparring) to assess one's skill level from time to time and also is good for your partner's to assess their skill level from time to time.
As you stated, "It is for fun."
If you are serious, then you find partners who wish to spar "for real."

Leech
02-09-2002, 07:12 AM
Thank you for your responds.:cool: