PDA

View Full Version : Random, OT, Friday Afternoon Thought

Water Dragon
02-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Why do they call a g-string a g-string? I mean, there's nothin down there I can think of that starts with a g. Well, there's the geni.talia, but I consider the g-string more of but.t thing than a G thang.

And to keep this kinda CMA related, how does wearing a g-string affect the body mechanics of your punch?

Merryprankster
02-08-2002, 02:09 PM
I find it rides up when I execute a cross, but that's just me.

ewallace
02-08-2002, 02:11 PM
The tighter the 'G-String' is the more of a "twitch" response is acheived from a hand strike when proper torque flows from the hips.

ewallace
02-08-2002, 02:16 PM
D@mn that sentence structure above! I should have stayed awake more in my community college English classes.

Water Dragon
02-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Also, if I begin training now, by the summer will I be able to remove g-strings from bodies on the beach using Lin Kong Jin?

Felipe Bido
02-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Can you give wedgies using Lin Kong Jing?

ewallace
02-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Yeah and you can use it to hold back her steroid-freak boyfriend while you try and get her number.

Water Dragon
02-08-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ewallace
Yeah and you can use it to hold back her steroid-freak boyfriend while you try and get her number.

What if he has a knife?

Feng Huang
02-08-2002, 02:24 PM
I think the "string" in the G-string is supposed to stimulate your pericardium for more energy and force. Even more deadly is to have the pattern be that of a tiger so as to allow you to combine the ferocity of the the animal and your newfound energy into your hand strikes.

Water Dragon
02-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Feng Huang
I think the "string" in the G-string is supposed to stimulate your pericardium for more energy and force. Even more deadly is to have the pattern be that of a tiger so as to allow you to combine the ferocity of the the animal and your newfound energy into your hand strikes.

Nah Bro, those are benwa ballz you're thinking of.

ewallace
02-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon

What if he has a knife?

Ahh so! Knife not go through Lin Kong Jin. Lin Kong Jin too powerful for knife. Only water defeat Lin Kong Jin :)

Tigerstyle
02-08-2002, 02:31 PM
It's obvious none of you know the REAL secret: The G-string allows you to trap weapons/attacks using the cheeks when you are unable to use your arms and legs.

The true masters are said to have a "third hand".

ewallace
02-08-2002, 02:34 PM
Or it can be used as a weapon. I'm thinking slingshot or bow and arrow here:rolleyes:

Wongsifu
02-08-2002, 03:58 PM
dude i once read that its named after guitar-string because its such a thin piece of string.
so they shortened it to g-string .

Do a net search on it im sure its gonna tell you the whole story