PDA

View Full Version : Mook Yan Jong

PHILBERT
02-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Ok, I filed my tax return today and found I am getting a good amount back. Not as much as they witheld (****ing *******s kept almost half when I am only 18), but I am getting a so, so amount back. With the money, and some I plan to save up, I want to order a Mook Yan Jong.

Not a super huge one, but not some cheap $50 one. What are some good places? I already checked out Martial Arts Mart.com and Woodendummy.com. While impressed, too much even for me.

I think the place I will put it in my room is about 6 feet wide, so that is probably the biggest Mook I can get. Height can't exceed 8 feet. Anyway, what are some good sites for fair priced Mook Yan Jongs?

wufupaul
02-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Hey Philbert. Go to Lang Sun Traders out in Arlington. Last time I was there(3 or 4 years ago) they had several of them on display to look at. One of my instructors bought one there for $400. It was a nice, cheap, and basic dummy, until someone dropped it and broke it!

PHILBERT
02-09-2002, 10:30 PM
Been there. All they have are the attach mates. I want a wooden one.

logic
02-10-2002, 06:42 AM
Here's one but a little expensive
www.wckfc.com/supplies/trad.htm

Or if you want to make one yourself here are the specks and blue prints.
www.wckfc.com/news/dummy

PHILBERT
02-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Yes, but sadly I suck at woodwork and my Mook Yan Jong would turn out to be crap if I made one myself.