PDA

View Full Version : to winglamstudent

doug maverick
01-09-2001, 10:58 PM
this is to ask you where does that show the kwoon show at i'm in new york can i see it here or is it A LOCAL THING THANKS

Subitai
01-10-2001, 12:26 AM
My brother Mark (WLstudent) is changing jobs right now so I don't know if he'll check this page for a few days.

Anyway, KWOON and Kiu Sao productions are in Northern CA. (Bay Area)

Right now KWOON is only free Internet based webisodes and other stuff. Our hope is like the countless other projects in film and music industry. To just be noticed by someone and mabe get the budget to do something really spectacular.

It should be noted however that KWOON is completely seperate from Wing Lam Enterprises. But Sifu Lam is our Sifu. Todd Roy is the executive producer and I am the Choreographer. Of course if success happens, then we shall be sure to give credit and praises to whom they are due.

Yea, we had some trouble convincing local martial artists to work w/ us in the begining. But now, i get emails all the time from people all over the US. I would love to have to funds to fly out TOP MA from all the Major Citys in the country. I can only the imagine the wacky fun Kung Fu stuff we could collectively create.

If you're good or any talented friends of yours are ever out here, let us know. Mabe we can all make some cool Kung Fu movies.

Like I said, I wish I could fund all you guys to come out here and we could train, make movies and have fun doing it.

Ease on bro,
"O"
<A HREF="http://www.thekwoon.com" TARGET="_blank">www.thekwoon.com</A>

PS. OOPS, I was assuming too much. IE, if you think we suck then I'm sorry to have offered and hope I didn't offend you. Heheh, I'll go hide someplace now.

doug maverick
01-11-2001, 09:20 PM
acually i think you guys are great and so is your site have you ever thought about puplic access it's the bets way to get recognized plus it's free
if you need some one to help put the show on here in n.y just e mail me at tigersden60@hotmail.com
i think you guys are great and i love the wing lam mag when is the next issue arriving.

peace

WingLamStudent
01-14-2001, 04:40 AM
for covering for me. I am back on line now.
Mark