PDA

View Full Version : Pak Mei Pai

Pakmei
01-11-2001, 04:36 PM
Hi guys, I am one of Tang Sifu Cho Tak, senior students.
I have been reading some of the messages on here, and came across one that said that there was a book on O-Mei Chi Gung, that was written by Pak Mei himself.

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of this book?

Helpfull suggestions would be most appreciated.

Dave Stevens

MoQ
01-11-2001, 06:53 PM
Highly unlikely. There are many red herrings tossed out 'round here, just for sick fun. You simply cannot believe anything these shorthanders say, seriously... ;)

fiercest tiger
01-12-2001, 03:33 AM
well i know theres a very old pak mei chi kung book, but not by pak mei monk. but there is a old monk doing the forms and static postures.

i have it. :p

i dont know if you can buy it as it was given to me.

did your sifu teach you any chi kung?

how long you been training?

:)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Pakmei
01-14-2001, 01:17 PM
Tang Sifu, has showed me some specific Chi Gung that are/or seem unique to the Pak Mei system.

I was just wondering if these exercises in this book were the same that I have been taught.

I have studied under Tang Sifu, for 10 years.
Although the school is almost none exsistence I still practise with my Seniors and of course go to my Sifu's house for further instruction.undefined

Dave Stevens

fiercest tiger
01-14-2001, 10:52 PM
i have chi kung that is from futsan, i dont know if its the same as yours.

i have 2 differnt kinds, the book i have is very old as well and different to the chi gung i have from futsan.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Black Fist
01-15-2001, 02:00 AM
So bak mei has Chi Kung as well. Interesting I thought it was all hard and stuff. Does it have a name could you tell us of anything similar from some other style more popular. Just to know what it is like ?
Thanks