PDA

View Full Version : ATT: KFQ Adiministration

Water Dragon
02-13-2002, 01:29 PM
I am formally requesting a trace be made on the user fungdoeduk

I am also requesting that all findings be made public on this forum, including a match that would show that this person may have another screen name.

Thank You

Also, please remove the link to the picture of a dead, mutilated child.

DelicateSound
02-13-2002, 01:35 PM
Or even better - give out his address, so that a band of psyched up KFO members from around the globe can pay him a visit.

Sam Wiley
02-13-2002, 01:35 PM
ttt

Ryu
02-13-2002, 01:38 PM
I very much agree with this.
If it is Mooney, it should be made public. Also, he and his other aliases should all be banned permenantly. ;) Or at least give me authrority to do it.

Ryu

Water Dragon
02-13-2002, 02:28 PM
ttt

Kristoffer
02-13-2002, 02:35 PM
DO IT

Black Jack
02-13-2002, 02:36 PM
ttt

I second Water Dragons request.

Tigerstyle
02-13-2002, 02:37 PM
Mods,
On the "Hey Stacey, are you ready?" thread, the top of page 2 also has a link you should delete.

Thanks.

RENEGADE_MONK
02-13-2002, 02:51 PM
I removed the post and any link pointing to that pic fungdoeduk posted was deleted. The only thing I can do at this point besides banning is monitor fungdoeduk and delete anything that is posted by this person as soon as possible before the majority of you see it

In the meantime put him in your ignore lists and I will monitor his posts very closely to catch any future threads.

Again my apologies for not being able to catch that thread sooner

Tigerstyle
02-13-2002, 02:57 PM
Actually, the link on the top of page 2 of that thread is still there.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-13-2002, 03:05 PM
i want his address.

rubthebuddha
02-13-2002, 03:22 PM
gentlemen (and ladies, if you're getting your panties in a bunch, too), please relax. the sole purpose of putting that up was to upset people, and honestly, you falling for it, bigtime. let the mods do what they need to, keep reporting the crappy stuff as you find it, and worry more about your training and technique. it's just another troll, and the more you feed a troll, the more they grow and worse they get.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-13-2002, 04:11 PM
dude . ..

i look at pictures of dead people all day long for the comedic value i find in it, but there's nothing funny about a dead child. that's a line that not even i can cross. in rotten's defence they actually make it clear which pics are of children so sick fu ck parents like myself know which ones not to look at.

i want to rape this guy with a pool stick wrapped in barbwire and then force him to drink the anal blood. then cut off his one eyed trouser snake and slit his throat so he can have the unique experience of sucking himself off while he chokes to death on his own blood.

or at least beat his ass and burn down his house.

Water Dragon
02-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Look, Sevensstar's been in my house. I've met MonkeySlap Too, Fa Jing, and Crumble. I'm looking forward to meeting RAF in the near future. I don't want to be put in a situation where my children may be around some idiot who enjoys posting pics of mutilated children. I don't think trying to figure out who this guy is is asking too much.

wushu chik
02-13-2002, 11:56 PM
OK...what did I miss??

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 01:47 AM
fu cking pri ck posted a pic of a butchered child.

Yung Apprentice
02-14-2002, 01:59 AM
Thats fu ckin sick. That alone should be enuff to kick his @ss oouta here permanately. The nerve of some muthafukas.

anton
02-14-2002, 02:32 AM
The mods should keep his IP on record. If it is Mooney they should post a story about what he finds amusing in the mag.

Badger
02-14-2002, 07:14 AM
fungdoeduk = JF Springer = Neal Cameron

Badger

SevenStar
02-14-2002, 07:32 AM
In recent weeks I haven't been keeping up with the boards as much as usual. When did this happen, and why hasn't he been banned?

NorthernMantis
02-14-2002, 07:32 AM
Nah Neal may be a pervert but he's notthat sick.This guy is plain morbid.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 07:33 AM
i'm plain morbid. this guy is a walking death wish.

Water Dragon
02-14-2002, 07:34 AM
Badger, JF Springer is who he claims. We had a private chat about Southern Mantis and he knows the system. I'm speaking of the power generation stuff they don't usually make public. There is no way Cameron would've known that stuff.

Badger
02-14-2002, 07:49 AM
JF Springer put up the same kind of pics(adults & children) not too long ago.
Neal Cameron is a child molestor,I don't put any sick act past him.

Badger

Water Dragon
02-14-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Badger
JF Springer put up the same kind of pics(adults & children) not too long ago.
Neal Cameron is a child molestor,I don't put any sick act past him.
Badger

OH $HIT!!!! When did this happen? That's messed up.

Badger
02-14-2002, 07:56 AM
Just before the time he & Ralek were supposed to fight.
He used the pics to describe what Ralek would look like.
I was hoping Ralek would kick his sick arse.

Badger

guohuen
02-14-2002, 08:05 AM
I'm glad I missed the pics. I support the right to post them almost as much as I support my right to break the jaw of whomever does.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 08:11 AM
in jfspringer's defence none of the pics were of children. not unless he removed a link before i looked at them all. some of the pics were actually pretty cool.

Black Jack
02-14-2002, 08:30 AM
Water Dragon,

Yep, JF did put up those pics from rotten.com, they were not of children but they were brutal, it is weird that he posted those and now they are used again, but who knows.

P.S. James Cameron is a lot more than a pervert, he is sick.

Badger
02-14-2002, 08:48 AM
I did not look at all the pics...the first couple were sick enough.
I do remember there being a link that read like child/ or something like that.
I assumed it was prob. a child...I could be wrong.

GDA- What is the fun in looking at dead people? I don't get it.

Badger

Ryu
02-14-2002, 08:50 AM
adults are just larger kids... (hell some never even grow up at all)

Ryu

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 10:38 AM
badger . . i dunno man. it just amazes me to see how thoroughly our mortal coil can be smashed, contorted, and torn to pieces. i feel awe struck when i see the human body twisted in a way i haven't seen before. i have had this fascination since i was a child and indulged it as often as possible. i first saw faces of death when i was about 8. i just like to see what's inside and all the interesting ways it can spill out. autopsies and what not are just as satisfying.

ryu .. . it's not the same man. i don't care how innocent a man is, it in no way compares to the innocence of a child. i know that all life is a blink in times eye when it comes down to it . . . 2 years or 92 years really doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but i still can't help but separate the death of a child from the death of an adult. the worst evil anyone could ever commit is to harm a child. the thought of it is enough to make sick with rage let alone an image. even the natural death of a child weighs my heart with more sadness than i feel i can bare. i have always felt this way, but having a daughter of my own has definitely made the feeling much more ingrained and intense. some adults may in fact act like big kids, but they are still adults. bottom line is that even though it may be our own attachments dictating our feelings, everyone feels differently about a child's death than they would and adult's including you. i guarantee you would mourn more deeply over a tiny casket.

JasBourne
02-14-2002, 11:25 AM
"i just like to see what's inside and all the interesting ways it can spill out. autopsies and what not are just as satisfying."

GDA, let me see if I understand this - it's not death per se, or even viscera per se, but graphic violent death that fascinates you? So a guy lying on a coroner's slab with his head cracked open and his brains spilling out would not be as interesting as a guy lying on the street with his head cracked open and his brains spilling out?

I'm just trying to understand, because I've seen both and it was all bad to me.

JasBourne
02-14-2002, 11:28 AM
Oh, my bad - you said that "autopsies and what not are just as satisfying." I don't know where that extra "not" came into my head from. Sorry.

Ryu
02-14-2002, 11:44 AM
Well I agree with you there, GDA, but you have to remember too that the adults in those pics are all someone's "child", "father", "husband", "sister" etc...
How do you think your daughter would feel if someone thought it funny to look at a picture of your dead body? (perish the thought of course ;) )

There's always someone behind the scenes who is suffering at that stuff.

Ryu

Ryu
02-14-2002, 11:45 AM
PS,
I really think your compassion with children is a gift though. That kind of emotion really makes a good father.

Ryu

diego
02-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Were you down with that whole fangora scene in the 80's with the death metal
i was like 8 more into rap
but my olderbro was a rocker, had some goofy friends
into that mess
that was when friday13 was really hitting and the like
MEMORIE'S-- hehe:D

Tigerstyle
02-14-2002, 12:05 PM
"P.S. James Cameron is a lot more than a pervert, he is sick."

Black Jack,
That was a real shot out of nowhere at one of my favorite movie directors :p .

Ryu
02-14-2002, 12:10 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even catch that!

:D I agree with Black Jack though!
muahahahha

Ryu

DelicateSound
02-14-2002, 12:32 PM
He should be hung for Titanic.

BTW: Who is Neal Cameron? Excuse my ignorance but I'm assuming he's some sick f*ck paedo, right? I'm curious cause that's who SifuAbel accused me of being the 1st time I questioned a post of his.

Badger
02-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Neal Cameron aka jojitsu27 is a lard-ass piece of crap child-molestor...he claims to do wing chun & BJJ & is obsessed with SifuAbel.
He sometimes comes back to the forum with names such as RetardedMonkey & SpittingBackfist.

Badger

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 01:04 PM
thanks ryu. you're a hell of a nice guy which makes it almost impossible to argue with you.

to explain myself though . .

i hear what you are saying about adults being intimately connected with others as their children, siblings, parents, etc. and it's not that i completely lack compassion for the survivors of the deceased or the previous owner of the corpse, but that i see death differently than allot of people. i have lost many close family members, but i have never cried over a single death including my father's. my father died when i was 15 and i remember it pi$$ed me off that my entire family talked behind my back about how emotionally screwed up i was going to be for penting up my grief. it's not that i wasn't sad, i still miss my father to this day, but i knew he was going to die, i knew i was going to die, and there aint jack i can do about it. it's just a part of life you can do nothing but accept. i figure if it's gonna happen to me too there aint no use in drowning myself in devastation. i hate to say it, and i love my girlfriend with all my heart, but i seriously doubt that i would cry over her death either. if it were sudden i would obviously be extremely shocked and grieve more than if i had time to prepare, but the only thing that i'd cry over is having to tell my daughter that mommy aint coming home. god ****it it stings my eyes a little just thinking about having to explain that to her. i just can't apply the same reasoning for children. yeah, their gonna die at some point regardless, but they didn't even get to grow up. i can't bare to think about what goes through such an innocent mind upon the realization of their own end. my utmost respect goes out to anyone who has made it through the death of a small child; i'm sure i couldn't. if she died as an only child i would kill myself with the most immediate means available. there is no way i could endure that. i don't have the strength. my one wish in this life is that she outlives me, but if i did happen to lose her as an adult i would be broken but i could go on living.

now to dodge your question about my scattered remains ...

i would be honored to have my self created mural of carnage be on display for anyone and everyone. i obviously went through allot of suffering and if there is an after life i would be happy to see that it wasn't all for nothin. at least someone is getting some pleasure out of my misery. in fact, i would hope that if it happened in the immediate future my girlfriend would post links of the pics for you guys to see. i know that she would never do it and that you guys would just be mad at me for yet another disgusting link, but i still think it would be cool.

to answer the question ...

i dunno man. if she is like 99.9% of the population it would probably pi$$ her off pretty good. however, if it were my father up on display, i guarantee i would avoid that particular picture, but it wouldn't bother me that others looked at it for the same reason i wouldn't mind my own pictures available.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2002, 01:08 PM
diego .. .

never got real into fangora, though i would page through them at the magazine sections, but i was definately very into thrash and death metal. hell, i've had more than one thread about death metal deleted off of here. me and ironfist eventually got one to stay cause we let a hip hop thread get to a couple pages first.

diego
02-14-2002, 02:25 PM
only HIPHOP and the ocasssional kf topics
IMa make rogues countryass waylon jennings rip thread disapear
WATCH ME:eek: