PDA

View Full Version : iron hand kung fu

sultanpro
10-04-2001, 08:18 PM
Are there forms that go along with the iron hand training??? And if so can any one tell me the names of the forms, also, is there diffrent iron hand systems??

(Not just the external but whole system of iron hand kung fu)
thanks, skard

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

Kung Lek
10-04-2001, 09:14 PM
no, no forms.

Nei Gong is essential. Nei Gong are series of exercises. liked linked chi kung exercises, but linked with the objective of internal strength development.

you don't live far from me, I'm in willowdale, right next to scarborough. VP and Shep, where you at? and what school are you going to?

just curious

peace

Kung Lek

sultanpro
10-04-2001, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the info,i can throw a stone to your corner, im in between v/p and york mills on v/p, grew up on your corner in the building across from chuck e cheese, i study 7 star with master chow, midland and shep, at the all martial arts centre
beside sunny. I noticed you were from T.O. but i would have never though so close, talk about small world.
how long have you been at v/p and shep???

skard

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

Kevin73
10-06-2001, 05:45 AM
I remember reading an article in "Inside KungFu" about Brian Gray and he created 10 techniques (I think it was 10) to show how to use your iron palm in a self defense situation. These were to be used as mini katas by yourself to practice along with you other hand conditioning routines. I'll see if I can find the magazine and give you more info.

"God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Turiyan
10-07-2001, 03:20 PM
The shaolin encyclopedia has a iron palm form. It used to be free on the alma site. But you have to become a member to get it, and its pretty basic IMO.

Iron palm form is a contradiction in terms if you ask me. Your not hitting anything in the form, and applications are in the realm of subjectivity.

I bet someone could create a chin-na or iron fan form from the iron palm form. Or ground boxing. Or show how it develops iron body if you do it for 10 years while facing east.

There is a iron palm form I read about, that I could go into detail here but wont.

Turiyan gold, Brahmin caste, Ordos clan
"A Brahmin, coming into existence, is born as the highest on earth, the
lord of all created beings, for the protection of the treasury of the
(natural) law. Whatever exists in the world is (by right), the
property of the Brahmin; on account of the excellence of his origin
(primogeniture and eminence of birth) The Brahmin is, indeed, entitled
to it all" --C1V99-V100 The laws of manu