PDA

View Full Version : To ALL Pak Mei Brothers & Sisters!

Pakmei
01-14-2001, 03:56 PM
Hello to all the guys and girls that do Pak Mei!

I have just found this forum, and I'm looking to find some fellow students of Pak Mei, just to get to know and to have some discussions with.

I have been training in Pak Mei for 10 years under the close instruction of Tang (Sifu) Cho Tak, 6th Generation Master of Pak Mei.

Tang Sifu, was taught under the instruction of Chueng Li Chuen and his son Chueng Bing Lam in the New Territories in Hong Kong.

So if there is any Pak Mei gyus or girls that want to get in touch... then please let yourselves be known to me.

Dave Stevens

mantis108
01-14-2001, 08:13 PM
Hi Pakmei,

Let me be the first to welcome you. Late Sifu Chow Fook was my Sifu who studied under Sigung Cheung Lai Chun. It gives me great pleasure to greet fellow brothers from Bak Mei. Hope you will enjoy posting here.

Mantis108

Contraria Sunt Complementa

Kevin Barkman
01-15-2001, 12:40 AM
Hello Pakmei - welcome to the board! I study Bak Mei under the direction of Sifu Chan Yin Wah and Green Dragon Kung Fu Group - Sifu Chan studied under Chow Fook (Mantis 108's Sifu).

Looking forward to chatting with you! - kevin

Pakmei
01-15-2001, 12:43 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for replying to my message.

I look forward to discussing future topics with you, and of course general banter across the table.

Dave Stevens

fiercest tiger
01-15-2001, 07:23 AM
welcome to the forum, i teach yau kung mun, but also know bak mei. being doing ykm and bm for 16 years.
learnt ykm and bak mei in guangzhou, and studied ykm in hongkong under the gmaster there.

feel free to contact me anytime. ;)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Shaolin Master
01-16-2001, 02:36 AM
Greetings
Nice to have you here, hope nice topics will make interesting discussions..til then

Shi Chan Long

BIU JI
01-16-2001, 02:53 PM
Shaolin master- I didn't know you were Pakmei!? Not too boring for you? chugachuga ;)

BIU JI
01-16-2001, 02:57 PM
Sorry Pakmei, welcome to "THE FORUM", it's a nice place if not for some. I study YKM and also some Pakmei , hope you enjoy the discussions.∆

Pakmei
01-16-2001, 03:09 PM
Most of the discussions seem to be light heart enough.

Dave Stevens

meltdawn
01-16-2001, 03:46 PM
Not pak mei here, but lung ying... your sister in a sister art.

Hope you have a good time here. We like to learn AND blow off steam. Hopefully more of the former.

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi

WinnipegDragon
01-18-2001, 05:42 PM
Hello fellow Winnipegian!

I'm curious, you are studying Bak Mei with Green Dragon in Winnipeg?

I study Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut with Sifu Neil McRitchie at the same school. When do you train? Or do you only train with Master Chan Yin Wah?

I didn't think we did Bak Mei, but I suppose senior students (of which I am *not* one) might learn other styles...

I said to her, "For you who are so old but forever young I have many questions."

She said to me, "And I have but one answer - you must be a silhouette of the dragon against the moon."