PDA

View Full Version : Hey RAF!!!

baji-fist
02-16-2002, 04:38 PM
RAF,

Hey bro!!! Long time no hear. Its been a while since I have logged on. Been busy at my new job. I am working at a locale bank after I graduated last Dec. But yeah I lost your email address and was wondering if you could send me your email address. There are some stuff I wanted to talk to you about. Oh yeah, we should have a large group heading to Ohio this year for the tournament. Is there a date set for the tournament this year? Alright bro, hope to hear from you soon!

count
02-16-2002, 05:36 PM
How about a cruise guys? So far John Hum, Su Yu Chang and Jason Tsou are on board. 4 days of ship deck training. Great reason to bring the family on a trip. Cruises are really cheap now too. We're thinking labor day weekend but were still in the planning stages. Not sure if we're talken' Mexico, Alaska or the Carribean yet but John Hum is sending around all the deals. Any othere wu tanger's interested? Shuffle board anyone?:D

uncle
02-19-2002, 07:15 PM
:cool: That would be an exellent trip.Iwould love to go if only to meet Master Su and your Sifu. I missed Master Su when he was here, do to work. And since I'm an official Wutanger that'd be way cool if only I can get my wife on one of those big floating islands.Labor Day would be good for Mexico,or the Carib. You may not want to come up here too cold by then.No deck time.:( keep in touch. peace Bob

uncle
02-19-2002, 07:23 PM
I just wanted to congratulate Baji -Fist on his double broadsword form at the chinese festival this past weekend! Good job P. :) See you later. Peace Bob