View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Martial Artists for the movie "A Champion For All"

Hello,

I’m Bo Svenson, the writer, producer, and director of “A Champion For All”, a major Hollywood movie to be filmed in Southern California.

Our website achampionforall.com has information on how you can qualify for a role in the movie.

Looking forward to seeing you on the set!

Bo
  2. Tai chi for health

Quote Originally Posted by taizukungfu View Post
    Tai chi Is to China traditional philosophy of Confucianism and Taoism in Tai Chi, yin and Yang dialectical philosophy as the core idea, the functions of maintenance of temperament, physical fitness, martial arts Sanda etc. as a whole, with the changes of yin and Yang and the five elements of learning, meridian, guidance and tonalide operation to form a Neiwaijianxiu, soft, slow and flexible and the traditional arts of ancient China move among force and soft.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 4677
Size:  94.4 KB
  3. shaolin monks

Quote Originally Posted by taizukungfu View Post
    What is shaolin monks?How to Shaolin Monk Training kung fu

https://learn-shaolinkungfu.com/shaolin-monks-training/

Name:  Shaolin-temple-300x168.jpg
Views: 9621
Size:  23.5 KB

Shaolin monks of Shaolin Kung Fu practitioners,also regarded as the most loyal soldier.However, Shaolin Kung Fu is much more than just a martial art. It is part of a complete spirituality that is grounded in Buddhism. The path of a Shaolin Monk, if you choose to follow it, will require you to completely change
  4. Clearing up an out right lie

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    CHOY LEE FUT'S MONK "CHOY FOOK" IS NOT THE GREEN GRASS MONK OR MONK CHING CHO

The true identity of the Green Grass Monk and whether or not he was a Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon creation (as it was once accused) has long been a sore spot for the Choy Lee Fut fraternity. On one hand, this mysterious character was never part of Chan Heung’s history. I have personally contacted various leaders of King Mui lineages to quiz them on what they may have known about the Green Grass Monk.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rip sifu lam

I thought I had more time...

There's been so many wonderful eulogies written by friends and family about the passing of my Sifu Lam Kwong Wing. Like so many others, he had a great influence on my life. This is about the man I knew...

His passing was too soon and he was too young. Sifu Lam was truly a scholarly martial artist. He didn't just sit on his skill, he always strived to learn more and improve. He told me to never stop learning, to keep improving and always ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast