Conversation Between kfman5F and YellaDragon

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much kfman5F. I will email you shortly to obtain further information from you. I am deeply sorry to hear about your teacher having cancer. My stepfather was taken from us via cancer some years ago and it was extremely painful to have witnessed the demise of such a good man. My thoughts and prayers are with his family as well as all of his students.
  2. Hi YellaDragon,
    I can be reached at: jaybgood51@yahoo.com. Please have "Kung Fu" in the subject line. The Five Family Style is from Ark Wong if you weren't familiar. Beside the one Mantis Form, our style includes the five animals: Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Leopard and Crane, weapons, as well as many other forms and training. We meet (indoors) at a local park 3 times a week and charge only $5 a class. The money goes to our teacher to help his medical bills (cancer). We have been at the park for 30 years. I am the main instructor and have been certified to teach. My teacher, Gary Steuer, was an indoor student of Ark Wong.
    Hope to see you there.
    Jay
  3. Hi YellaDragon,
    I can be reached at: jaybgood51@yahoo.com. Please have "Kung Fu" in the subject line. The Five Family Style is from Ark Wong if you weren't familiar. Beside the one Mantis Form, our style includes the five animals: Snake, Tiger, Dragon, Leopard and Crane, weapons, as well as many other forms and training. We meet (indoors) at a local park 3 times a week and charge only $5 a class. The money goes to our teacher to help his medical bills (cancer). We have been at the park for 30 years. I am the main instructor and have been certified to teach. My teacher, Gary Steuer, was an indoor student of Ark Wong.
    Hope to see you there.
    Jay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3