Conversation Between 1bad65 and Fox

1 Visitor Messages

1. This came off my forum. His name is Wolfgang Lang.

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
    anonymous
    Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
    He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
    report abuse

Name:
    E-mail: (Email will be used only to alert you of replies to this topic.)
    [color] Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black [size] Tiny Small Normal Large Huge

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1