Conversation Between Skip J. and Lucas

9 Visitor Messages

1. Skip,

Truly sorry to hear about your teachers passing...sounds like she was provided a very thoughtful and loving memorial. We can all only hope for as much...

Good to hear about your business though, especially in these economic times.

We've had a bit of the liquid sunshine here the past few days, but other than that its been relatively springy out.

lucas
  2. how are things in Skip's neck of the woods lately?
  3. still no avatar?
  4. Hey Lucas;

What is the "friends" thing all about anyway?????

Skip
  5. that would be a cool avatar! i know that there are specific dimension requirements for the avatar itself. if you have a full size photo but need it smaller, let me know, i can resize it accordingly for you if you arent familiar with how to do that.
  6. Hey thanks Skip! Its an early birthday wish, which is greatly appreciated. My big day will be on October 5th.
  7. Hey Lucas;

I heard you say you were gonna turn 30 the other day, so I've been watchin' the new birthdays down at the bottom. After a couple of days I checked for it here... and you don't have it listed..... sorry...

Happy Birthday Whenever!!!!

Skip
  8. hey thats a great way to spend your birthday! haha i didnt know if you would see this so i made a thread in the taiji forum too.
  9. Happy Birthday Skip!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9