Conversation Between tattooedmonk and nautavac

4 Visitor Messages

1. my email is bop07470@gmail.com I can't wait, and even more so now seeing the discussion about the 1-30 "lohan" or short forms. I always thought that these were taught kind of odd, and even working through them feels sort of unnatural, but I figured maybe it was just me. Can't wait to get into some real discussion about the material. thank you.
  2. my email is bop07470@gmail.com I can't wait, and even more so now seeing the discussion about the 1-30 "lohan" or short forms. I always thought that these were taught kind of odd, and even working through them feels sort of unnatural, but I figured maybe it was just me. Can't wait to get into some real discussion about the material. thank you.
  3. Please send me am email address, thanks. Mark
  4. Please count me in on the forum, I am a third brown in Kentucky studying under Master Chris Meece and Elder Master Bob Green. I also have my duaghter (third Brown) and my son, White, who would love to learn from some of the dialogue. Please tell us where to go and what to do to get into such discussion.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4