Thread: New Website

Post New Website

Hey peoples check out this website and give your feedback

thanks.

http://www.wrightskungfuacademy.com
    "The key is to begin at the beginning;high level short cuts can only lead to dead end."

Thumbs up

This is NOT...A Mc Kwoon!...

Thumbs up

Chi is described as internal energy which helps to heal the body of incurable diseases internal wounds and create greater power in the execution of technique.

Does Chi really heal the body, or is it the flow? Does Chi create greater power of execution of technique, or is it the mind ? Incurable diseases, how are they removed ? Because of cultivating Chi ?

The purpose of learning and practicing Lohan Chi Gung is to attempt to design your body so that it is strong and prosperous and to reduce the chance of illness.

Are these the goals of Lohan Gung, or are they the side-effects of learning Lohan Gung ? If they are side-effects, what are the true reasons for practising Lohan Gung ?

It is really a pride of the Praying Mantis Kung Fu Style.

How come ? What is the correlation between Lohan Gung and praying mantis ?

Sorry if it sounds as if I am flaming. I just wanted to de-mistify this Chi thing and genuinely want to know how praying mantis corelates with BodhiDharma.

Don't worry, tis a good website. I thought the letters A B C D E F G scattered on the front page on the left was a little noisy but others might like it. Nice work
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

Nice Work

I like the site very much. It is well done and I like the spirit that it conveys, it appears to be very personal from the Sifu to the reader and I think that is good. To me it implies the ability of the instructor to engage the student.

I only looked at the first three pages but they were good. It doesn't really bother me but I do agree that the alphabet on the side bar is superfluous.

Lastly the article and instructors certificate took a long time to load, granted my computer and connection are slow. The article was completely illedgible, but the certificate was a nice touch.

A good job, I wish you success with your school.
    "I believe that, in a stupid society, intelligence is useless." - Shen Congwen (My Education)