Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: music for demo...

I use Aimster. It's not bad, but it's a bit intrusive. That little search engine thing opens itself every time I start up my computer. Easy to use for those of us with Napster Withdrawl.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Originally posted by Yung Apprentice
    Break Yo Neck- Busta Ryhmes
    bwahahahahahahaha!

i see a flock of very scared soccer moms...

i prefer kazaa.

and another song: prodigy's voodoo people, remixed by the chemical brothers.

rowr.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Audio Galaxy seems to only let me download one song at a time. How do I change that?

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Never mind.
    JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

I assume you found the 'bandwidth throttle' feature?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

since my pc got tiefed i been usin this mac and all that works is Lime woire. Problem is that it doesn't ever fecking work and i'm stuck with one load of old songs (only about 400 megs of songs) and i'm sick to death of them.

any ideas? audio galaxy doesn't work on macs...
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

kazaa, baby, kazaa.

(www.kazaa.com)
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Chang Style Novice-

I haven't heard the song, but I'm familiar with the group. You got the name right, only backwards. Control Machete.

I actually knew that. As a very great man once said: "D'oh!"
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs up