Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada-Finland 2-1

Oh

And i think that that USA vs. Russia game will be HISTORICAL. But i hope that america can win. Why? So they can face Canada in the final and it can be an all north american rival game. BUT, it would also be nice if it was Canada vs. Russia at the end too, an old rivalry started during the cold war. Sweet either way, this is embedded into Olympic HISTORY.

!!!GO CANADA!!!
    (all in good sport)
    if you never get into a fight,
    you can never be defeated,
    if you can never be defeated,
    you are invincible

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it,
    but it’s ____ when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place. Louis L’Armour

what is a tree without its roots? what is a man without his arts?

Suicide is the cowards way out...

I DONT GIVE A ****

Candadian WOmen won Gold and so are the MEN!!!!!!!!!
    WE CREATED HOCKEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sanshou, you can't possibly rely on numbers after that horrible sweed vs belarus upset.

jeeezus.. I can't ****ing beleive what happened.. Salo tryed to head butt the puck, good job man

weeeell,, U'm kiiiinda over it now.. Almost.. not.. sorta, anyway,

After the game I went totaly berserk. Beat the crap otta my brother, kicked his pal.. Kicked my tv (it's broken now god ****it). Punched my computer so that It was damaged.. Punched my door.. Throwed a 8 kg weight in the wall so that it cracked.. Ripped a shirt and cursing like a madman ....... But Im over it now.. yup
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

u should see my room..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Normaly I would call you a jack@ss with no self control, but I think I'd do the exact same thing. I'd probably take it a step further and send wayne gretzky a letter addressed from Mrs. Anne Thrax.
    I couldn't help but feel nervous that we'd do the same thing in this afternoon's game, but we didn't choke and won the game 7-1
    Hey, did anyone watch the USA woman's team whinning about losing? They were all pouting and crying at the medal cerimony! Poor babies

Now to address another Olympic travesty, did anyone watch curling? We didn't win a single gold! Our women, who were undefeated all the way up to the semi's lost to the freakin UK. Then our men lost to a team whom they absolutely dominated in the round robin, simply because the last rock feather-touched the norway's guard. Curling is the real game of inches.