Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT: Daniel Pearl Dead

KC Elbows, I'm assuming you're a wing chun guy because of you're knee jerk response to my post. Yeah, I was really saying reading is dumb. That's what I WROTE.

Jasbourne- I think Daniel Pearl being both Jewish and American had more than a little to do with him being abducted and killed, just my opinion.

Jun_erh,
    I was joking. Thus the big smile. Now, if it had been the knee jerk response, I would've done one os these , or even a , but if you'd have really got to me, I'd've done a .

See my later post for a good example of a knee jerk response.

just don't tell anyone what I said about wing chun. I'll get my ass kicked

What happens when you spend a war in a bunker and not paying your cable bill.

http://library.northernlight.com/FC2...500000013.html

This goes under, "Hey boss, are we letting flagged tangos onto airliners today?" Very sad, very stupid.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ne_security_31
    Last edited by rogue; 03-04-2002 at 11:01 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Another vietnam?

We saw what kind of spirit they had in the 90's. I really did not know that the Iraqi military salute was two hands straight up in the air. I also did not know their country's flag was solid white.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Highway of death? What highway of death?

While at an airshow at Cherry Point I came across some down in the mouth Marines that operate the Pioneer. They were'nt getting much traffic, the construction guys had a bigger crowd. So I reminded them of this story and it cheered them up some, maybe they were just happy that someone remembered it.

"During the last week of the Gulf War, thousands of Iraqis surrendered......One of the most unusual surrenders took place when a Pioneer remotely-piloted vehicle droned above the battlefield, surveying potential targets. Five Iraqi soldiers waved white flags at its tiny television camera. it was the first time in history that men surrendered to a robot."
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.