Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Daniel Pearl Dead

Feel free to be as anti-U.S. as you want to be. As long as you don't take up arms against my country, I'm cool with whatever goofy opinions you want to harbor. If you do take up arms against us, you become just another little white flashing dot in my Heads-Up Display. I won't discriminate. I'll be completely egalitarian in my subsonic flechetting munitions dispersement program. Enjoy.

Smile

Chris. Wood, aluminum or graphite? Turkey feathers or plastic? Just curious.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Originally posted by rogue
    [Please pick me for jury duty!!![/URL]
    Forget jury duty, I wanna be a CO at the facility that they execute him at. I wouldn't mind slipping a little nerve gas down the IVs during his lethal injection.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I hate these *******s who always act like you should listen to them because they know some dumb website or obscure book. It's like when born again freakos act like they're better than you because they read the bible more often, even though they obviously don't understand any of it. Daniel Pearl was killed because he was Jewish and American. They hate the Jews and the U.S. because we survive by adapting, because we survive period.

Yeah, people who read suck.

"Daniel Pearl was killed because he was Jewish and American"

hahahahahahahaha!

no. He was taken and killed as a warning to the press to back the fu(k off and stop digging into terrorist network connections.

That he was jewish and a yank was just gravy.
    Nolite irasci, aequiperate.

But I guess it's OK to send family here to make a buck.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/2002...k_poll_dc.html
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I saw that too rogue

and it really ****sed me off. Although the news agencies in some Muslim countries do feed their people a lot of BS to fuel their hatred of the US. It is kind of hypocritical that Muslims don't want people to view all Muslims as terrorists. But many hate all Americans just because they are Americans.

I would like to ask the women in Kabul if they thought the war is morally justified.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Thumbs up was going to post this as a new topic, so i dont know if youve seen this

Its gotta be crazy for her right now. I couldn't imagine having to bury my spouse AND hold press conferences, interviews, etc.

I agree with a lot of what she said. One good bit:

"Wherever there's misery, they'll find people. And there's misery, you know, in a lot of parts of the world."

somewhere along the line there will have to be a limit on free speach. You cannot say you are going to kill the president and you cannot yell fire in a movie theatre. How about this crap:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,46610,00.html

Rogue,

Yeah that site makes me a little ****ed, ****ed because I don't know when a lot of the liberal jackoofs on our side are going to wake the hell up and get it into their "love one another" heads that these people-if you can call them that-hate us with a dire passion, they dont care what we have done for them in the past and they dont care what we will be able to do for them in the future, they will go to any length to believe that we are the great evil.

Fucccck um or better yet nuke um.
    Last edited by Black Jack; 02-27-2002 at 03:44 PM.
    Regards

That article stated:

"I don't know precisely what new immigrant schools taught when waves of Catholics or Jews first flocked to America. But I suspect they adopted and spread the basic American values — tolerance, freedom and patriotism."

That is the most naive cr@p I have ever read. The moron who wrote that should go to a used book store and find some really old history textbooks. And it wasn't just the immigrant schools, but what the public schools were teaching about the immigrants.

Yeah, *******s use textbooks to make more *******s. Who here is surprised?

Anyone who teaches that cr@p should be avoided and ostracized, and anyone who makes assumptions like the author of that article should stick to writing Hallmark cards.

Perhaps I should cut back on the caffeine.