Thread: Is Vancouver a Kung Fu Mecca?

Stacey Guest

Is Vancouver a Kung Fu Mecca?

What are the central Kung Fu cities in North America? anything in Tenochitlan?

and to think... I had no idea i lived in the kung fu capital of north america.
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

well, the odds of someone from china coming to canada instead of the states are higher, as canada is easier to emigrate to. in addition, if someone can't get into the states, taking a two-step process of canadian citizenship, then american citizenship, is not uncommon.

considering vancouver is the closest metropolitan canadian city to east asia, it's an easy choice. in addition, it's absolutely gorgeous.

oh, and vancouver has han's wonton palace, and that is all the reason one needs.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

NYC has gotten to be a mecca of sorts.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Actually, the Gong Fu mecca in the US seems to be Ohio for some odd reason. Don't ask me why, I don't know. I just know that there is a lot of GOOD, GOOD stuff that comes out of Ohio.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

and i'd have thought that cleveland would have scared them off.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA