Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Down with the 700 club

Oh, come ON! That's a real URL! I wanted people to see that.

This censorship stuff is really getting annoying.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"For God's sake, look at their hair. Some people sport beards or dots, but for those big blonde hairdo's just have to go." --Stacey

Ever check out that 80-year old pink-haired b*tch with the inch-thick makeup and the false eyelashes on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN)? She looks like the oldest and ugliest wh*re in the world. She makes Tammy Bakker looke like Miss America. These people are a scream. Unfortunately, it's not a scream of merriment, but a scream of terror when you realize just how hateful and arrogant they all are.

And, no, they are not indicative of how most Christians think and believe. But they are true to Southern Baptist Dogma--which is nothing more than an American Taliban trying to dress itself up in acceptable terms.

Praise Jay-zus! Write me a $500 check and you will be HEALED!
    K. Mark Hoover

By the way, that godhatesfigs.com site is freakin' hilarious! Check out the FAQ for some real belly laughs!

Thanks for that link!
    K. Mark Hoover

Chang Style, where do you find that sh!t?

Hillarious. Truly.

Now, on to the matter at hand,

Ryu, can you or someone else PLEASE get me a copy of that report. There are quite a few laws now, even in Texas, that would put significant pressure on and or litigation against any organization that was inciting fear that could incite the nation's citizens to "hate crimes".

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Glad you guys enjoyed that. As usual, I didn't find it myself, it was passed along from other internet buddies.

Personally, I think both sites make equally valid points!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Let 'em know god hates intolerant freaks, and they will burn in hell for the hatred they preach unless they REPENT!!

700 Club "Contact Us" page with snailmail, email, and phone numebrs

Let 'em know it's never too late to make amends by sending money to my favorite charity, me. Heck I'll even make it easy for 'em, set up a webpage with PayPal and everything.

Nolite irasci, aequiperate.

Budokan

Yea that pink haired thing is scary & she does make Tammy Baker look...No their both Butt-Ugly.
    They make Bozo look pretty good though.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

I wonder what type of devil I portray to them, at the end of the message there was a big fat aumitofu, with a translation.
    (church lady)
    Who is behind this......SATAN.....or buddha.....sounds like both are.......SATAN
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Jon

.".free speech doesn't give them the right to slander other races."

If it didnt then it woulnt be free. Free speech was never meant to be defined by political correctness. Thats just a current trend.

One thing about exercising free speech and defending the Constitution at the same time is that you must be willing to defend the free speech even of those who utilize it to spread a message that you have spent your life trying to convince people and believe in your heart is wrong. You can't have it any other way; you can't say that free speech is free to one and not to another, simply because their worldviews, political opinions, or beliefs, etc. differ from your own or even diametrically oppose your own. Suppress one voice, and you suppress them all; Americans refer to themselves as "we" the people, not "I" the person.

Pontificating aside, I say these guys should be burned at the stake. I'm going for my torch and pitchfork...who's with me?! Burn them! Burn the witches!...I mean, Christians!

The longer this goes on, and they are allowed to say their piece, the more people will see them as they are. And soon enough, Christianity will be on its way out the door, along with these clowns. Just keep church and state separate, and everything will be alright.

And maybe those concerned should write to the networks responsible for airing this trash anddemand that these HATE GROUPS have their programming taken off the air.

Only problem with that is paragraph one above. But it's also a blessing. Equal time for opposing viewpoints must be allowed. DEMAND IT! DEMAND TIME FOR YOUR VIEWPOINT! And for those interested, Radio 666 and Free Thought Radio air some very nice shows with opposing viewpoints. You guys should check them out.

One last note: The first rule of the theatre is, "SPEAK LOUD ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO HEAR YOU!" If you want your message to be heard and to make a difference, then SPEAK UP, SPEAK OFTEN, and SPEAK TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WILLING TO LISTEN! Don't bother trying to get those people to change their opinions, because it ain't gonna happen! Get the people controlling the airwaves to listen to you and yank that crap off the air! Speak loud enough for your voice to carry to the people in power and change THEIR minds, or at least pressure them into doing what YOU want! If enough people SPEAK UP at once and speak LOUD enough, then you have a better chance of being HEARD!

The 700 A$$holes Club

I just emailed them this message on their website:

The 700 Club is a bunch of biggoted a$$holes. Get a life and welcome to the 21st century.

Thumbs up

"Suppress one voice, and you suppress them all..." -Sam Wiley

Well said.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

Yes, in this country everyone has the right to voice his own opinion. But that DOESN'T mean I have to respect the contents of the message.

Unfortunately, a lot of people get the two confused...
    K. Mark Hoover

Mutant,
    Swearing at them doesn't really help all that much. Probably just makes them feel more right. I agree about calling the station itself though...

My head's pretty full, I think I'll take a break.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

700 Club

http://www.ngltf.org/news/release.cfm?releaseID=413
    I bookmarked his comments, because they were so funny. I sent several emails to them, unfortunately, nobody responded, haha.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002