Thread: Since noone has posted it here yet

Since noone has posted it here yet

Ran into this at the UG, sounds like it has the potentual to make for a good show.

Even if it's crappy i'll prolly watch it anyway

check it out

http://www.msnbc.com/news/713677.asp?cp1=1
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

You're just gonna watch it?
    I'm gonna become the "toughest man alive".
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

Kind of a mix of ideas form "Mortal Kombat", "The Quest", and that weekend show that Bruce Lee's daughter hosted, I think it was called "WCMA Masters".
    LOL...this should be interesting to say the least!!

Yeah well what gave me hope that this would be ok is that peolpe say taht this Eric Bischoff character manages Randy Couture (UFC heavyweight champ) and they mentioned getting K-1 fighters, so we'r propably not talking about some McDojo guys off the street

qeySuS

Good, cause I don't wanna be waisting my time fighting those kind of guys. You and you MCdojo can stay safe at home and watch the real fighters on TV.
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

you can show us what MA is really aboot

We already had this.
    It was called UFC

(hehe *dodging tomatos*)

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Yes but the offer of a million dollars (assuming the same price as for survivor applies) might attract Rickson Gracie Now wouldnt that be cooL?

My thinking is that if this is in fact MMA based rules, and the price is high, all the high profile fighters wanna get in, and a series with them fighting, and basicly getting to see the fighters prepare for a fight, see them before the fight, getting ready for it, the pre-fight jitters ALL taht. Hell it would be better then any MMA documentry ever made and it would propably ahve the cast of all the greatest.

I'm not throwing tomatoes Ryu. Trust me.

Funny they should mention the WWF considering Eric Bischoff was basically considered the reason the WCW failed as miserably as it did after the small amount of luck he had with the "nWo"...now a WWF team. Maybe he'll have better luck this time.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    OT,

but did you guys know that Ryan just stabbed someone... again?

Yep, this individual that i like to call "the embassador of jiujitsu" stabed a chute boxe guy with scissors. Aparently he had been mounted by a 18 year old kid and was being punched. So the chute boxe guy jumps in to stop them. Ryan gets ****ed and with some help from his friends attacks Fábio Piemonte.
    Looks like this time he is deep deep trouble as usual.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Ryan's a little bit of a maniac.

hmm i never did see Fruhz confirm that on the underground, he was going to ask Vanderlai but he forgot, and i never saw the answer once he got back.

But i saw a few sides to the story (each time Ryan came out looking like a punk).