Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Positive Wah Lum Thread

WhiteWhirlWind

Just wondering if you have attended any demos over in China??

Thanks for the positive WL posts everyone. It makes me feel all warm inside while I am in the cold.

KenFH, I get to train with your boys here. Maybe they can tighten up my version of their "16 hands." I will try to find a secret manual for you!

Woliveri, I am training and studying--both my business. I will be in and around Beijing with some time spent in Henan and Shandong. I am here for another three months. If you come, e-mail me. I would love to hear some of your positive WL stories. It will enrich my WL history since you know and practiced with some people I know and others that left before me.

CV, I saw some contemporary and traditional wushu/kung fu/boxing. I saw the opera. I saw a dragon dance (wow!). And there is a great Wong Fei Heng soap opera on the television. I want to see lion dancers, too.

Be effortlessly calm, still, and reflective.

whiteweeniewacker

You're an idiot. I was just wondering if you were starting sh*t between Wah Lum and Pong Lai in China. You're also very conceited. Of course your sparring partners hit you less. I wouldn't punch you if my d*ck was in your mouth either. You might bite it off. Stay away from the nine year old boys in China. You might get used to it. That sh*t's not legal here in America. Then again, you've got Ken F*g Hung to bang back in the states you lying weirdo.

Wow, I think the NPM forum just set a record ... 14 posts before the troll came in to play.

China Village, are you sure you're not jut sow? Because that last post sure resembled him.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Samantis, 1st of all i am not china village. i do not know who this person is. this is the first post i have made in a long time and just to set the record straight, i don't really care about the affairs of either wah lum or pong lai. i left the system in '97, although i was "thrown out" last year. i have no interest in WL or anyone involved. i harbor no ill will torwards anyone, although i didn't personally like a few here and their, i had my reasons. i was asked questions and i answered them based on my experiences and opinions. if anyone doesn't like that, oh well, it's a free country. as for china village, like i said i don't know who this person is, but i know it is not me, so from now on i would appreciate you or anyone else from WL noy trying to pin some one flamming you on me. i study another system now and am very happy and i wish the same for all CMA's out there. i wish everyone at WL continued succes in the future.

Not Jutsow

SaMantis
    I'm not Jutsow. Don't know who he is, and I don't care. I don't know why you insist on chiming in on every post with your nonsensical babble. I sent a message to whitwhirlwind, and nobody else, yet you feel you have to defend him. Are you part of this incestual family he's saying hi to? I really don't have any problem with any of your silly kung fu styles. I just have a problem with people like whitewhiner claiming to be martial artists, when they are just trolls themselves. He talks about how great his system is, and defends it with vigor. This I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is him acting like the high and mighty monk when he himself fabricated a story to bash another system. Then he and his cronies turn around and point the finger at the other side as the evil ones. Even Northernmantis admitted he was wrong and apolagized which is something whitewetwilly has STILL NEVER DONE!

So come on Whitewetdream, tell us another story. Or be a man and own up to what you've done. Maybe then somebody will take you seriously. Until then you are nothing but my unwiped a*shole ---- FULL OF SH*T

Chad,

My apologies for mistaking you for CV. I won't do it again.

Best of luck in your future training.

Sam
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

SaMantis, thank you. my issues with WL are over. i am concentrating on my life and my gung fu in a possitive manner. anyways this will be my last post. good luck to all and train hard.

For a Judoka who knows nothing about cma China Village sure spends a lot of time in the northern mantis forum, especially in the wah lum threads.I wonder why? Hey I know how to find out if this guy is th real jut sow.

Hey CV what's your oppinion on kenpo?

note:You must remeber that there are two jutsow's

Jutsow and jut sow are two diferent people
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 03-01-2002 at 07:38 AM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Northern Mantis

I don't give a fu*k about Kung Fu. I don't give a f*ck about kempo. I think we should all take tae bo and be happy........... Why is it that whenever somebody insults whitewh*rebag everybody defends him but himself. When do you see me post NorthernMantis? Not when people ask anything about Kung Fu history. Not when people ask anything about Kung Fu application. No.....I only respond when people are being big headed and hypocritical. If whitewishingwell apolagizes to everybody here for the lies he has told, then I'll apolagize for following him around and bashing him, but not until then. He needs to stop being a faceless coward and own up to what he's done. NortherMantis, I told you who I was once already. That is more than I can say for whitewhiffleball who claims to be an independant observer when he's really part of a school he's talking up, and uses his lies to bash another school. It doesn't take a Kung Fu student to know that's wrong. In fact, it doesn't even take a martial artist to know that's wrong. I just happen to be one. I have no problem with anybody but whitewhirlwind, but that could change if you idiots start defending him knowing what he's done.

P.S. - where's Whitewindbag in all of this? What does he have to say? We'll probably never find out since he's too much of a coward to reply. I guess Kung Fu really has taught him to run away faster.

CV
    RibHit
    RibHit
    “Being fast is fine but accuracy is everything.”
    Wyatt Erupt
    Feeling jumpy!!!
    Thread Killer...>>>
    Tommy M

Question

Why are you getting so defesnive CV?It was just a comment.

I only respond when people are being big headed and hypocritical
    Have you seen the southern board lately??That place has triple the amount of big headedness and hypocrisy.How come I don't see you responding in there?If you don't care about kung fu then why are you wasting your time on kfo and especially on the northernmantis board?

You have 11 posts so far and they're all in the northern mantis thread.Not only that but all of them except one are just to poke fun off and half were meant towards me.How come they all have to be wah lum related?What about the other mantis styles that have politics also?

The only time when I have seen you post was when it was about wah lum related.You say you're a Judoka who cares less for kung fu and hates hypocrisy yet there is tons more in the other boards but you only stay in the wl threads.That tells me that tells me that something is up and it sure aint the roof.

Why is it that whenever somebody insults whitewh*rebag everybody defends him but himself
    Don't know the guy and don't care.

I don't condone what www did nor do I defend the guy.

I think everyone knows by now what this character is about.

I don't give a **** about kempo
    Man you sound so much like jutsow right now

No problem dude no harm done.I understand what you meant. Peace.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

In order to keep the thread on topic I will restart it again.

I would like to say that the instructors are great and always took time to help me out with any question that I had in mind (although it might have drove them kind of crazy).

The training great but man is it tough.A friend of mine's had joined class and he said he had never sweat so hard before. Everyone is like family to me and I have made some of the best friends I could ever have.Real pals.

NorthernMantis

You're right, I should get on other people's cases. I'll get to them as soon as whitewhirlwind apolagizes. I hope you personally didn't take any offense from my post. It was not directed at you. Like I said earlier, I respect you for being man enough to admint to your faults. Just like I'm man enough to admit to mine. I know I can be trollish sometimes, and as I said before I'm willing to say I'm sorry for trolling if whitewhirlwind will say he's sorry for it too.

lol don't take it out of proportion CV.It's cool.Hey I'm guilty of doing not so good things myself.