Thread: I saw this movie fight last week that made my day

I saw this movie fight last week that made my day

Yeah,I guess it was last week.
    It was a comedy with a fantastic actor-Billy Crystal with an average-sometimes good actor Robin Williams (The name could have been "Fathers day" or something like that,if you´ve seen it,you know what I´m talking about)
    At the beginning,Crystal fights a silly guy,he offers him a classic knee to groin,followed with a nice headbutt...
    Yeah,he uses it a lot...at the later part of the movie Crystal and Robin do both headbutt a big audience/gang of rockers with their FOREheads,well it was a comedy but you just gotta love it...
    "The power comes from the back"
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Robin Williams headbutted a guy in "Good Morning Vietnam", too. He must have a hard head.

In "Exit Wounds", DMX headbutts Steven Seagal three times in the same fight scene.

Talking

The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-