Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please take all challenges outside

Is there a way to lock these threads as soon as they happen??? Like others here, I don't like to read about this subject anymore. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge off this board!!

Peace and good training!

I saw a man get hit with a banjo once....and he went down.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

Oh, the awful sound that must have made.

Originally posted by jon
    So anton
    Hows that local sports team?
    Whats the weather like where you are?
    Learnt anything new in training?
    Seen any good movies lately?

hehe i HATE corn Inside joke dont worry [not the band]
    There must be some cheese somewhere i can smell it
    Not much of a team-sport fan Im afraid - although I have been watchin the Ice-Hockey a bit - pity Russia lost.
    Well we've been ripped off this Summer, we get a couple of days over 30 and then itll be crap for the rest of the week
    Not training at the moment (not in a gwoon anyway)- hopefully will return as soon as they sort out my uni timetable
    Black Hawk Down was alright as far as war movies go.

Re: Banning - drawing the line

Originally posted by GeneChing
    This next negative comment on this thread earns the first banning since our forum update. Cross this line if you really want out.
    Things that are not good suxors! Like the XMA!
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I think even if they don't admit it everyone loves reading the challenge threads, I'll admit I do. Sometime some good information is given in the midst of all the "Let's gong sau NOW" type statements and insults. Not only that but it's kinda like watching wrastling with the back and forth interviews and statements, sometime really entertaining. I think these forums are just like TV, there's loads of channels and you can pick and choose which you want to watch at anytime. Sometime nothing is on and sometimes there's some new cool stuff but most of the time it's all repeats. If I don't wanna watch it again, I'll change the channel, but I don't mind watching repeats, especially when there's new unseen footage included or an unedited directors cut or something like that.

yeah, but at the same time, we are trying to convey an image of more information, less drama. If you want to have a challenge, have it. Tape it. Post it here for all to watch. arguing on the net really doesn't solve much, and can get stale after a while.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I challenge seven* and rub to keep the racist undertones out of the main forum

I mean c'mon, wtf guys, I'm gone for one day and it goes that far downhill??

geez
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Wow this thread's so lold its retro. Reminds me of the days before I got all non-conformist and started posting in green

Whatever happened to jon anyway? does he still post around here?
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

I accept

Jon still posts on occasion.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

OPEN CHALLENGE

MY STYLE IS THE BEST, THEREFORE I CHALLENGE YOU ALL.
    GENES FIRST.

Re: Re: Banning - drawing the line

Originally posted by Vash

Things that are not good suxors! Like the XMA!

Hey Vash, I heard the XMA was looking for you. Brace face and his 2 older Posse say that they are gonna throw down
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

yay! I need something to do to pass the time till I can train again.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Hey, I hear that they got this deadly yell. Even if they fall down, you'll be trembling in fear. And you can't forget their deadly secret water spitting technique...
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.