Thread: Braden is somehow on my ignore list/help

Cool Braden is somehow on my ignore list/help

For whatever reason on the planet, I am not able to see any of Bradens posts, the first time I noticed was yesterday when people were addressing him in one of Red Fists posts but I was unable to see it?

Let me ask you, can someone of put him on my ignore list without my permission??????????????????????????????????????

How can I take him off if he is, thanks!
    Regards

I think the ignore feature is kinda dumb.
    It's kind of silly that you need something like that to ignore someone.
    Just don't read their posts.

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Same thing happening to me. Merryprankster is carrying on a one-sided conversation with "Braden", and it looks like he's nuts.

It's almost like the teacher from the Peanuts, except I don't hear the "whah whah whah" sound before someone responds.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Got that too. Just with Braden as far as I know.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

What've you guys got against Braden?

He's on my list too. Maybe he's been such a jerk that he has automatically been put on everyone's list.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Go to User Control Panel and then Edit Ignore List to remove him

You must have done it acidentely or else the mods are toying with you If i were a mod id do that sort of thing
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

He is not actually on my ignore list I just don't see any of his posts. I thought MP was losing it on a different thread posting to Braden.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I don't have anyone in my ignore list, but Braden's posts still don't show up.

Maybe he's not real kung fu

I wonder if anyone else's posts are not showing up for me.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Hmm well since Ralek is on my list i know hwo it works, you should still see Bradens posts, only it should say "THIS PERSON IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST CLICK [HERE] TO VIEW THIS POST".

I got the same thing, i figured merryprankster just knew one of the guys and was on first name basis with him If braden is a seperate screenname then somethjiong needs to be fixed.
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

i can mentally block people i don't need an ignore list. use your ki energy or some crap.

He's probably trying to post on this thread right now. What's that, Braden? You want me to kill my neighbors? But why?

Once he private messaged me by accident instead of responding to my thread, but it doesn't sound like that's what's happening.

Is Braden posting on this thread? What's that? Your style is really just a mix of Judo techniques and contemporary dance?

Is anyone else seeing his posts? Maybe his ninja powers are complete. He is now an astral spy.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall