Thread: To Everybody: I Need Information On How To Execute The Fang Choke Technique!!!!!!

Smile To Everybody: I Need Information On How To Execute The Fang Choke Technique!!!!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE KINDLY GIVE ME THE TECHNIQUE ON HOW TO EXECUTE THE FANG CHOKE TECHNIQUE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

With your index finger bent at about a 45 degree angle, firmly press the "Caps Lock" artery on the keyboard in front of you. This should result in one less green light being displayed on the keyboard.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

keung, what's the fang choke? what style/system is it from ? what style /system do you practise ?

I think it's from Vampire style.
    No brag, just fact.

I learned it back in the 'Nam.

When I was in the sh1t.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Not a problem....

Hi,

A fang choke is used mostly in systems that have "Stick Grappling". You take the butt end of the stick (or the Punyo) and press it into the artery on the side of the neck while having the stick arm rapped around the neck.

It is very painful, and it works very well.

All the best,

BIG Sean Madigan

hello,

Big Sean is correct. i believe the Dog Brothers have used the term originally and it stuck (www.dogbrothers.com). 99% of the time, anyone who uses the term "fang choke" will mean it from a stickgrappling/stickfighting/filipino martial arts context.

check out:

http://www.martialartskoncepts.com/h...iqueaug99.html

specifically these 2 pix:

HTH